Chapter 18: Baby Shower

1 month later

   Anna is 5 months pregnant now, it's January and Anna has an appointment soon to find out the gender. Jackson and Anna are sitting on Anna's bed watching TV and cuddling when Anna says, "What do you want the babies to be?"

Jackson looked at her, "I want one girl and one boy. What about you?"

Anna smiled, "I want a girl and a boy. I'm curious, do you want to have a gender reveal party?"

Jackson nodded,"Yes but who would throw the party?"

Anna shrugged, "My mom could. She could find out the gender today and throw a party for us but obviously we would invite the people."

Jackson smiled, "I like that idea. Who do you want to invite?"

Anna looked at him and smirked, "Betty, Jacob, Faith, Alex, Skylar, Nicole, Mia, Grace, Sam, my family and your family."

Jackson nodded, "Got it I will invite my mom, she will be so happy."

Anna kissed Jackson and they continued to cuddle.

    A few hours later they were on their way to the doctor's appointment Anna and Jackson told Anna's mom the plan, she agreed and they were all excited. When they got to the doctor's they told the doctor the plan. They got the ultrasound and when they were done.

The doctor told Anna and Jackson, "The babies are healthy and doing great. Now Mrs.Rocky if you will come with me, I will tell you the genders."

   Mrs. Rocky and the doctor walked out of the room and Jackson and Anna stayed in the room until they were told it's ok to come out.

On the way home they talked about the party.

"When and where do you want it?" Anna's mom questioned.

"We were thinking this weekend and at our house." Anna said.

"Ok who are you inviting?"

Anna looked at Jackson and smiled, "We want to invite some friends from school, Betty, Jacob, Nicole, Skylar, Alex, Faith, Grace, Sam and Mia, Jackson is also inviting his mom."

Mrs. Rocky nodded "Ok."

(Mrs.Rocky's POV)

    I had it all planned out they would do a scavenger hunt where they have to find letters that spell out GIRL and BOY. When they find all the letters they have to put them together to know what it says, all their friends would be there and they would have a lot of food. I also want them to officially announce their engagement. I asked them if they wanted to announce their engagement and they said that they wanted to. I already ordered the cake and I am having Jackson and Anna make the invitations and I was working on the scavenger hunt with Jackson's mom, Sylvia, her and I were coming up with the clues and where we would hide them while the kids were working on the invitations.

(Narrators POV)

   Jackson and Anna just finished making the invites and they sent them out. They invited Sylvia, Jackson's mom, Grandma and Grandpa Rocky, Grandma and Grandpa Amber, Anna's moms parents. They invited their friends from school, the only two people they didn't invite were Brooke and Marco, Jackson's dad.

   Sophia, Anna's mom, and Sylvia, Jackson's mom, were finishing up with their scavenger hunt gender reveal and when they finished they went into the living room to join Anna and Jackson.

"Hey kids!" Sophia said.

"Hi Mom. Hi Mrs. R." Anna smiled.

"Call me Sylvia, dear." Sylvia told Anna and she nodded.

"So what are you guys doing?"

Sophia and Sylvia both shrugged, "Nothing much just working on the baby shower."

Anna nods, "So what are we having for supper?" Anna questions. "We are starving." She says with a hand on her round stomach where her two beautiful babies were.

"What do you guys want?"

Anna shrugs, "I want McDonald's for some reason."

They all laugh and get into the car and go to McDonald's and eat.

   A week later it's Friday. The day before the baby shower. Sophia and Sylvia are decorating the house and cooking so that way they are ready for tomorrow. Anna and Jackson were in Anna's room cuddling. Soon Anna and Jackson are asleep and the moms are done decorating. They decide to hide one of the clues in a present and after they are done wrapping it Sylvia leaves.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Sophia." She waves with a smile.

"Bye Sylvia." Sophia goes up to bed and Sylvia goes home and sleeps.

The next morning Anna gets woken up by her mom yelling, "GUYS GET UP I MADE BREAKFAST!" Anna puts on sweatpants and a hoodie and wakes Jackson up.

"JJ breakfast is ready come on." Jackson gets up puts on a hoodie and jeans and they walk downstairs to the kitchen and sit at the island.

"Hey mom." Anna says with a yawn.

"Hello kiddos! Ready for the big day?"

Anna and Jackson smile and nod.

"Yes I wanna know what these two little munchkins are." Anna said rubbing her belly.

"Finish eating and get into something nice please, honey."

   Anna finishes her food and walks up to her room. She found a purple dress that she bought a couple days ago and put it on it has a little slit on the left side that goes up to her thigh and it is spaghetti strap, it's a loose wavy fit. Her baby bump stands out in the dress. She then puts on white fluffy socks that have purple polka dots on them. Then she goes downstairs.

"Wow!" Jackson says standing up and looking at Anna.

"What do I look bad?" Anna asks.

"No you look gorgeous." Jackson says walking up to her.

"Go get changed, JJ. If I have to look fancy, so do you." Anna says and Jackson goes upstairs and puts on black dress pants and a white button up shirt. He has a light purple tie that matches Anna's dress. When he gets downstairs Anna smiles when she sees him.

"Well don't you look handsome." She says smiling.

Jackson blushes, "Stop your making me blush."

Anna giggles and they wait for the guests to arrive.

After 20 minutes the guests start arriving they give Anna gifts and talk. After all the guests arrive they are all sitting in the living room talking when Anna says, "We have something to tell you all."

They all stop talking and look at Anna who's standing up with Jackson at her side.

"We are engaged. We are gonna have the wedding after the babies are born." Anna announces proudly. All the guests congratulate them. They continued to talk and then they ate the food and opened gifts.

"Open this one last." Anna's mom said as she took the small box that has a clue in it. Anna nodded as she continued to open presents.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas people!

Comment let me know what you think.