Chapter 30: Planning

In the morning Anna calls Betty, "Betty hey!" Anna says into the phone when she hears her pick up.

"Anna, hi. What's up?"

"I was just wondering if you and Jacob could watch the kids for 2 weeks?"

"Sure may I ask why?"

"Jackson and I are going on a trip to Bora Bora and don't want to bring the kids. So we were wondering if you guys could watch them?"

"Ohhh fun. Ya me and Jake would love to watch the kids for you. When are you guys leaving I will set up the guest bedroom for them."

"We are planning that today I will let you know. But for now I have to get back to the kids. Bye."

"Ok bye talk soon."

   Anna hangs up and walks to Ella and Leo's room. They were sitting on the floor playing with their toys in their pajamas. Anna walks over to them and sits down.

"So would you guys be ok staying at Betty and Jake's house for a little bit while your dad and I go on a little trip?"

Ella and Leo look up at Anna.

"Ya sure!" They smile and Anna stands.

"Come on, let's get you dressed."

    They walk over to Ella's closet and pick out a light pink sweater and black leggings. For Leo they grabbed him jeans and a black shirt with a blue hoodie. When they were dressed they walked into Juliet's room and got her dressed in a white tank top with flowers on it and a black skirt that also had flowers on it. When she was dressed they headed downstairs for breakfast.

   Jackson made pancakes and bacon. The kids sat down and ate as Anna sat down and fed Juliet her bottle. Anna was sitting at the end of the table. When Juliet finished eating Anna ate her own breakfast. After breakfast, Anna decided to look for hotels and flights. There was a flight for tomorrow at 5pm. Anna called Betty to let her know they were dropping the kids off at 4 and then Anna went to go pack for the kids.

     Anna packed a couple dresses and sweaters and also some leggings for Ella. For Leo she packed sweatpants, jeans, shirts, and hoodies. Anna also packed them some toys and things to keep them occupied. Anna packed a bunch of onesies and diapers and her baby bottles for Juliet. She also packed her some toys and her favorite blanket. When Anna finished packing for the kids she went to pack for herself. She packed a few dresses, some leggings, shorts, shirts, tank tops, and a few swimsuits. She also packed anything else she might need. Then she packed her carry on. For her carry on she packed books, a blanket, and earbuds. Jackson had his stuff already packed and ready to go by the time Anna was done. They showered and then they laid down in bed.

"What do you want to do while we're in Bora Bora?" Jackson questioned.

"Well, I definitely want to go to the beach. Maybe do some hiking." Anna said with a smile coming across her face as she talked, "I wanna see the wildlife."

"Ok then we will. We will go on a hike in the forests, swim in the ocean, snorkel, all kinds of things." Jackson said, giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead.

"I love you so much, JJ."

She turned her head to look at him. She gave him a sweet gentle kiss on the lips.

"I'm so happy you are my husband. Thank you for doing the trip." She said her lips brushing against his as she talked.

He kissed her and when they pulled apart he whispered, "I love you too, Anna. You are amazing."

   Then he pulled her closer so her head was resting on his chest and his arms around her waist. They fell asleep in each other's arms awaiting their vacation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like this story!

Comment what you think!