Chapter 12: First

Anna woke up in Jackson's arms, her head on his chest she looked at him and smiled remembering what happened last night and the whole weekend. She stroked his face and brushed his hair out of his eyes.

He smiled and looked at her, "Good morning, beautiful."

Anna smiled "Good morning, handsome."

Jackson looked at Anna questioningly.

"Babe, what are you thinking about?" Anna asked knowing he had a question.

He hesitated but then he said, "I was wondering what you thought about what happened last night? And what you think about this weekend?"

Anna smiled and kissed him, "I thought it was amazing. All of it." Anna's stomach hurt. She thought she was hungry so she said, "You want to get something to eat?"

Jackson nodded, "Sure what do you want?"

   Anna got up and grabbed her clothes and got dressed and Jackson did the same and they went to get breakfast. After breakfast Anna and Jackson went to the school. Betty and Jacob were there with Grace, Sam, Skylar, Nicole, Faith, Alex and Mia.

"Hey guys!" Betty said waving at them, they walked over and sat down with them.

"How was your weekend long date?" Faith asked, both Anna and Jackson looked at each other and smiled

"Good." Jackson stated.

"Amazing!" Anna said with a big grin on her face hugging Jackson.

  The bell rang and they all went to class, Jackson and Anna walked hand in hand. Anna's stomach still hurt but she didn't think anything of it until lunch time. Lunch time came and Anna and Jackson went to sit with their friends and talk.

"Hey guys!" Betty says as they sat down "Anna are you ok you don't look too good."

Anna nodded, "Ya I'm fine."

Anna didn't feel fine but she didn't want her friends to worry about her.

"Ok. So what are we doing over the weekend?" Betty asked.

Anna started to feel nauseous and a little light headed, "I...I gotta go." Anna said standing up and running to the bathroom covering her mouth.

"Anna?" Jackson said standing up looking worried.

"I'll go check on her." Mia said standing up.

"I'm coming too." Betty says standing up and following Mia to the bathroom where Anna was.

"Anna? Are you here?"

  Mia and Betty looked in the bathroom and they heard someone throwing up and saw Anna.

"Oh my gosh! Anna are you ok?"

Anna finished throwing up and leaned against the stall crying, "I don't know, my stomach hurts and I don't know why."

Betty and Mia sat beside Anna.

"What happened?" Betty asked, "What do you think caused this?"

Anna shook her head having no idea, "I don't know." Anna said crying a little more.

"Do you think it was food poisoning?" Mia asked.

Anna shook her head no.

"A stomach bug?"

Again Anna shook her head no, she had no idea what caused it.

"Oh my god!" She started to cry some more.

"What is it?" Mia and Betty asked at the same time.

"Me and... Jackson...we...um...we had.." Anna stuttered in between crying Anna couldn't talk anymore. She was crying so hard.

"Oh, Anna, it's ok." Mia said understanding where this was going.

"I.. I need... to talk... to Jackson." Anna said standing up, wiping her tears.

"Ok let's go."

    Anna, Mia and Betty all walked out of the bathroom. Jackson was pacing in the student lounge worrying about Anna.

"Anna!" He ran and gave Anna a big hug, "Are you ok? Have you been crying?"

Anna nodded, "I need to tell you something." Anna took Jackson's hand and walked out to the front of the school so no one can hear what they say.

"What's wrong?" Jackson says placing his hands on her face.

"I might be pregnant..." Anna says in a whisper, she worried that he might leave her.

"What...?" Jackson looks shocked.

"I knew it! I knew you would be disappointed and leave me!" Anna cries.

"Baby, I would never leave you. I love you too much." Jackson hugged Anna.

"I'm not sure if I am but I might be. I still need to get a test. I love you to Jackson, thank you for understanding." Anna kisses Jackson and they walk back into the school.

"We can go after school to get you one to make sure." Jackson says Anna nods.

"Thank you for understanding. I have the best boyfriend ever!" Anna smiles.

They go back and sit with their friends.

"You guys ok?" Betty asks knowing what happened.

"Ya! Better than ever!" Anna smiles and Mia and Betty nod.

"Am I missing something?" Jacob asks.

They all laugh and then the bell rings for them to go to 4th period.

   When the bell rang dismissing the last class of the day Anna and Jackson walked to the drug store and got a pregnancy test. They walked back to Anna's house. They were the only ones there. They went to the bathroom and did the pregnancy test. After what felt like forever they checked to see what the test said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that you don't get sick a couple days after but for my story I wrote it that way.

Also please don't judge the characters because she might be pregnant.

Comment let me know what you think.