Chapter 15: The Appointment

When they got to the hospital the doctor called Anna into her appointment. Jackson, Anna and Mrs. Rocky all walked into the doctor's room, "So Annabella how far along are you?"

Anna looked at the doctor, "About 3-4 weeks."

The doctor nods, "You ready to be parents?" 

The doc starts getting Anna ready for her ultrasound.

"As ready as we can be." Jackson said.

The doctor lifted Anna's shirt so she could see all of her belly, "This is gonna be a little cold." The doc said squeezing a little gel on Anna's belly. The doc started the ultrasound and then a few minutes later she said, "Um... You guys..." The doctor had a questioning tone to her voice.

"Oh no. What is it?!" Anna said worried.

"Nothing's really wrong, just something unexpected."

"What?!" Anna's eyes started to water she was so worried.

"It's ok Anna." Jackson whispered in her ear holding her hand.

"What's wrong doctor? Is the baby ok?"

The doctor nodded, "The babies are fine."

"Babies? Are...Are you saying that...we're having twins?!" Anna looks at the doctor she nods and turns the screen around to show them the ultrasound of the twins.

Anna smiles, "JJ, Oh my gosh! We are having twins!"

Jackson has tears rolling down his face, happy tears, "I know Anna I'm so happy!" Jackson hugs Anna and gives her a kiss on the forehead.

  After the appointment, they go to Anna's favorite restaurant Texas Roadhouse. Anna, Jackson and Timmy are all sitting on one side of the booth on the other side Mr. and Mrs. Rocky and Mrs. Rodríguez were sitting together, they were all talking. Anna and Jackson decided to share the good news they have with everyone.

"Guys we have something we would like to tell you." Anna starts looking at Jackson. They look at each other, the ring and the babies, "Actually two things."

Anna smiled, "First off Jackson proposed to me and I said yes." Anna showed them her ring. "Second, we found out that we are having twins."

Everyone looked shocked.

"OH MY GOSH I'M GONNA BE AN UNCLE TO TWO BABIES!" Timmy started jumping with joy, literally.

"Yes little bud you get to be an Uncle to two babies." Jackson ruffled Timmy's hair.

"You guys are gonna be great parents!" Mr. Rocky smiled

"When's the wedding?!" Timmy asked.

"After the babies are born, kiddo." Anna looked at her brother.

  Everyone was so happy for Anna and Jackson they laughed and talked all night then went home. Anna decided to have Jackson over to stay the night.