Chapter 11: The Date

It's 4:30pm, thirty minutes later, "Ok I have to go home, you be ready for me to pick you up at 5:30 nothing fancy." Jackson smiles and as he stands up, he kisses her and then starts to head out the door. Anna jumps up and walks Jackson out the front door

She waves, "Bye JJ."

Jackson waves back, "See you at 5:30."

   When Jackson is out of view, Anna ran to her room and plays her favorite songs and starts to sing as she brushes her hair and pulls it into a ponytail. She puts on a little mascara and lip gloss. She puts on jeans and a blue shirt with a black leather jacket and black boots she wears all the time. She keeps singing and dancing until she hears a knock on the door. She runs down the stairs to get to the door but her brother, Timmy, who is now 5 years old, got to the door before Anna could and is talking to Jackson.

"JACKSON!" Timmy says when he opens the door, Timmy runs into Jackson's arms.

"What's up kiddo?" Jackson says with a smile.

"Nothing. So... where are you taking Anna?" Timmy asked.

Jackson smirked, "That's a surprise."

"I asked him earlier and he said the same thing to me." Anna says messing with Timmy's hair.

"Will you tell me what you guys do when you get home, Anna?"

Anna looks at Timmy and nods, "Sure!"

Jackson looks at Anna, "You ready?"

Anna smiles, "Ya!"

Jackson takes Anna's hand, "Come on!"

They step outside and Anna's hand goes to her mouth.

"Oh my gosh.." Anna whispers, "They are so beautiful." Anna walks over to an all black palomino horse. "Can I ride this one?"

Jackson nods, "Ya, I'm gonna ride the tan one. Are you ready to ride?" Jackson says standing right next to Anna and the black horse "Her name is Raven and her name is Phoenix." He said patting the horse.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Anna says and puts her foot in the sturup and gets on the horse. Jackson walks over to Phoenix and gets on her.

"Follow me." Jackson says as he turns on his horse and heads for the woods.

   Twenty minutes later Jackson stops at the lake and waterfall, there are twinkly lights hanging from the trees and there is a picnic blanket set out on top of the waterfall.

"Oh my gosh. So this is why you left early?"

Jackson nods, "Ya it's our 4 year anniversary I had to make it special."

Anna smiles as she walks Raven over to a tree and ties her reins to a branch.

"I love you so much, JJ!" Anna looks at Jackson and kisses him.

"I love you more, Anna!"

  Anna laughs they go to the picnic blanket and they sit and eat all the junk food.

Ten minutes after they get there, they finish eating and are talking.

"You wanna go for a swim in the lake?" Jackson asks looking at Anna.

"Ya that would be great." Anna says she stands up and then she says, "I don't have a swimsuit."

Jackson looks at her, "Yes you do right here" He takes her swimsuit that he packed out of the picnic basket, "I was prepared."

Anna takes the swimsuit and says, "I will be right back, I'm gonna go change in the cave so no one sees me."

Jackson nods, "Ok I will wait right here."

    Anna ran down the hill and on the rocky path that leads to the waterfall cave. She changed into her swimsuit and folded her clothes then she dashed back up to where Jackson was sitting waiting for her. He had on swim trunks and no shirt his abs were showing, Anna always loved Jackson's abs. When Jackson saw Anna his mouth dropped open he got up and walked up behind her while she was putting her clothes into the picnic basket that is sitting on a rock so that way it is harder for the bugs to get into it.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and whispered in her ear, "You look beautiful."

Anna blushed and turned around in his arms she looked him in the eye and said, "You tell me that all the time, but have I ever told you how handsome you are."

Jackson smiled and kissed her passionately.

"Yes you have told me that you tell me that on a daily basis." He said when they pulled away.

Jackson and Anna both smiled and then Jackson picked Anna up and threw her into the lake.

"Jackson! Why did you do that?"

Jackson jumped into the lake next to her, "Because it was funny and you were not going fast enough."

Anna splashed Jackson, "I was too."

Jackson smiled, "No you weren't."

  Anna shook her head and laughed. They splashed each other, laughed and swam until it was late.

"I have something I want to show you." Anna said as she put her clothes on over top her bathing suit.

"Ok" Jackson slipped his shirt on.

"Get on your horse and follow me." Anna said getting on her horse and heading towards the tree where a surprise was waiting. After about 10 minutes they got to the tree, Anna got off her horse before it completely stopped she looked at Jackson.

"Get off the horse and close your eyes." She demanded.

   Jackson did as Anna said and when he closed his eyes she took his hand and guided him to the back of the tree.

"Open your eyes," Anna said she had a big grin on her face, "we are going to carve our initials into the tree so they last forever."

 Anna looked at Jackson his eyes were watery and he was smiling.

Jackson looked at Anna and said, "I love you so much." Then he kissed her. "Ready to carve our initials?" He asked Anna nodded and they carved their initials and put a heart around them.

"Anna?" Jackson said he sounded nervous.

"Ya, JJ?" Anna was wondering what was wrong with him

"What do you see happening in the future with us?"

Anna was thinking 'this is just like my dream' She smiled and looked at Jackson, "Well I see us going to college, getting married, and having kids."

Jackson smiled.

"What about you what do you see happening in the future with us?" Anna asked Jackson.

"In the near future I see me gettin down on one knee and promising you that I will make your dreams come true." Just then Jackson got down on one knee. He had a little black box in his hand. "Annabella Juliet Rocky, I give you this promise ring that when we are older I will ask you to marry me."

Anna's eyes started to water as she smiled. "Oh my gosh Jackson. I love you so much and I can't wait for the day you propose to me." She says.

   Jackson slid the little infinity ring with little diamonds on her left ring finger smiling. When he stands up Anna wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him passionately. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him and he carried her into the tree so they could have some privacy. They were laying on the sleeping bag Jackson was on top of Anna and they were kissing. Anna started to take his shirt off and then he took her shirt off he started to kiss her neck. It was an amazing night for both of them full of love and adoration for each other.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter.

 Comment what you think so far.