Chapter 16: Home schooled

3 months later

(Jackson's POV)

    Anna is now 4 months along and she's starting to show so her Mom is making her stay home so she doesn't get bullied. I wanted to stay with her but her Mom said no so I had to go to school but everyday after school and before school I go and say hi to her and after school we cuddle in her room. Today is Sunday so I can stay with her all day but her mom said that I had to go home after 9 because she needed her rest and I needed mine. So I went home and went to bed.

The next morning I walked to Anna's house before going to school.

"Hey baby!" She greeted me as I walked up to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Hey how are you and the babies doing?" I ask putting my hands on her bump.

She smiled, "They're doing great and I'm just fine."

I checked the time and sighed, "I have to go but I will see you after school, ok baby?" She nodded and waved goodbye as I walked to school.

When I got to school I went over to my friends.

"Hey Jackson. How's Anna?" Betty asked. Anna and Betty have become really close.

"Anna is doing fine, you could come to visit her after school if you want, I'm sure she would be glad to see you guys!" I said just before I saw Brooke walking right towards us. Uh oh here she comes, Ms.can't-take-a-hint coming right towards us... wait she's coming towards me ugh. I rolled my eyes. Brooke is really annoying sometimes.

"Ya I will definitely go see her after school today!" Betty said just as Brooke got there.

"Hey guys! Hi JJ!"

I rolled my eyes, "I've told you how many times?! Only Anna can call me JJ. No one else can, that includes you."

  I walk off towards my locker thankfully the bell has rung. Today is gonna be so boring because Anna, the love of my life, isn't here to keep me company and Brooke can't take a hint for her life. I wonder what Anna's doing right now.

(Anna's POV)

     Ever since Jackson left I have been sitting on the couch rereading Twilight for the 1000th time. Staying home is so boring I have nothing to do except read and watch TV. I have no one to talk to except my babies which I do talk to them a lot but they don't talk back. I get really lonely, my mom does nothing but clean and she's so paranoid that people will bully me because I'm pregnant she doesn't like me going outside like ever. Whenever school ends Jackson comes over and gives me my homework and hangs out with me and the babies. He tells me everything that happens at school that day.

    It's finally three, Jackson will be here soon and I'm so happy I already got Netflix set up on my TV with blankets and pillows and snacks in front of my TV. I can't wait for him to get here, I'm already sitting on the porch waiting for him.

(Narrators POV)

When Jackson got there Anna ran to him and hugged him.

"I missed you so much. I hate being stuck here all by myself." Anna says.

"I missed you too. How are you and the babies doing?" He asked, touching her belly which was now noticeable.

"We are doing fine, we just missed you a lot." Anna smiled taking Jackson's hand and walking inside. They went up to Anna's room and sat on the blankets and pillows that have been on the floor since Anna started being home schooled.

"Here is all your homework it's all due by tomorrow so I will pick it up in the morning." Jackson said handing her a stack of papers.

"Thanks so much what a lovely gift." Anna said sarcastically.

"I'm glad you like it, I put so much effort into this." Jackson said and they both started laughing.

"So how's it going with Ms. Can't-take-a-hint?" Anna asked with a smirk.

"Oh ya things are great she's always hanging around me." Jackson said, rolling his eyes.

"So she's still clingy, ugh what did she do this time? Try to kiss you?" Anna said with total annoyance.

Jackson looked directly in her eyes, "No and if she tried to kiss me I would pull away. I would never go for her ever. I love you Anna only you, you know that." Jackson said.

"I know JJ I'm just really annoyed, but seriously what did she do?"

Jackson sighed, "She called me JJ," Anna's face became red with anger, "and she tried talking to me throughout the whole day but I ignored her and I told her that only you, the love of my life, can call me JJ."

Anna smiled, "You are the love of my life too JJ." They kissed and watched a movie Jackson helped Anna with some of her homework, and then it was time for Jackson to go home and Anna to rest.

"Bye JJ I love you, I'll see you tomorrow."

Jackson kissed Anna "I love you too don't forget to do your homework. I'll see you tomorrow." Jackson left and Anna finished her homework, then went to bed. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you guys enjoying the book so far?

Please comment let me know what you think.