Chapter 19: Girl or Boy

When Anna opens the last gift she looks at it confused, "What's this supposed to be?" Anna looks at her mom.

"Open it and read the note."

Anna opens it and she reads it then she shows Jackson, "There's a bun in the oven." Is what the note says Anna looks at her Mom, "What's this supposed to be?"

Anna's mom smiles and says, "You have to figure it out to find out the gender of your babies."

Anna looks at Jackson, "Do you understand this?"

Jackson reads it and shrugs, "Maybe the other clue is in the oven?"

Anna shrugs, "Let's go look."

  When they get to the oven they look inside and there are two different sheets of paper. They take them out both and the one has a "G" on it, the other says, "Time to take a nap little ones" Anna and Jackson think.

"Could be in the spare room where we were thinking the babies sleep when they stay here." Anna says they walk to the spare room and see two cribs side by side. In each crib is a piece of paper one has a "B" and the other says, "Time to get up Mommy and Daddy."

   Anna and Jackson already know this so they head straight for Anna's room and sure enough there are two notes on the alarm clock one with the letter "R" and the other says, "Bath time for the little's." They walk over to the bathroom and they see two notes one with a "O" on it and one saying, "What a beautiful day it is outside let's play!"

   They all walk to the back door and outside they see a snowman with a hat they walk out and look at the hat. Sure enough, the note is on the hat with a piece of paper with the letter "I" on it and the note said, "Let's play hide and seek." Anna thinks for a second then remembers her favorite hiding spot as a kid and she walks into the house and to the closet under the steps to find 2 pieces of paper one has a "Y" on it the other says, "I'm cold." They all walked over to the fireplace. One note had a "L" on it the other said, "Congratulations" They looked at all 7 letters in their hand.

Anna looked at her mom puzzled, "What does this mean?"

Sophia laughed, "Honey, it's a puzzle put the letters together and you will understand."

  So Anna walked into the kitchen and set them out on the table. After a few minutes of trying to figure it out, she smiled and tears came to her eyes as she looked at Jackson.

"It's a boy and a girl." She said as tears of joy came down her face.

"Ella and Leo." Jackson said hugging Anna he kissed the top of her head as everyone cheered. They talked and hung out until it was late. Everyone but Jackson went home, Jackson and Anna were cuddling in her room and talking.

"So...I was thinking that maybe after we graduate in a few months that maybe... we could get a house, like together to raise our family in it together, what do you think?"

Anna looks at Jackson.

"Are you serious?" Anna smiles.

Jackson nods, "Yes I'm dead serious I want us to have our own place and raise our kids in it."

Anna sits up with a big grin on her face.

"Oh my gosh. I would love to." Anna kisses Jackson then lays back down and drifts off to sleep with a smile on her face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy New Year Peeps!

Hope you liked this chapter!

Please comment. 

Let me know what you think.