Chapter 4: Together

It's been 2 months since the camping adventures and school is about to start up again, they're starting 7th grade. Jackson and Annabella want to be in all the same classes together. The tree still has all the stuff set up they just took their backpacks, Anna took her stuffed animal and blanket, and a few books home and they put the food in a cooler thing so the animals can't get into the food. Jackson has been going over to Anna's house almost everyday since the camping adventures and they've gone to the tree and hung out there and at the waterfall all throughout summer, laughing and sharing everything becoming better friends everyday.

   On August 15th, they went to the tree and talked for hours they told each other their deepest secrets. They went to the creek and they went behind the waterfall into the little cave and sat down on rocks right next to each other and talked. Jackson looks at Anna and smiles.

"Anna? I have a question..."

Anna looks up from looking at the little rainbow that was forming and looks Jackson in the eyes.

"Ya, what's your question?" she says looking him in the eyes.

"Umm...well I would like to know if you wanna be my girlfriend?" Jackson has little beads of sweat forming on his forehead. He's so nervous he thinks that Anna will say no and he would've just ruined their friendship for good.

"Jackson are you asking me out? Cause I would definitely say yes!" Anna smiles and looks down, a light blush covering her cheeks. Jackson smiles and does a tiny fist bump in the air thinking that Anna wasn't looking but she saw it and giggles.

"So we are dating now?!" Anna looks at Jackson.

"Definitely!" He says with the biggest grin ever. They run out of the cave and into the water, running, splashing, laughing, talking, swimming, for hours.

  Suddenly they realize it's sunset and they headed back to the tree, they decide to sleep there and head back home in the morning.

   The next day they wake up and grab their backpacks and head home. When they get to Anna's house Jackson stops her at her front door.

"I should go to my house, let my parents know I'm ok and that your family didn't kidnap me." he jokes. Anna laughs.

"Ya, will I see you at back-to-school night?" Anna looks at him.

"Of course!" Jackson says. He hugs her and kisses her on the cheek then starts walking away towards his house. Anna goes inside and tells her parents she will be in her room cleaning up.

    She gets to her room and grabs blue jeans and her favorite white t-shirt with a multicolored dog with sunglasses on it. Then she packs her sparkly galaxy school backpack with her school supplies and when she's done getting her stuff ready for back to school night she sits and reads Twilight for the 100th time because its her favorite book shes in chapter 1.

    Anna finishes chapter 1-5 and then she realizes it's time for back to school night. She grabs her bag and runs down the stairs. She suddenly stops when she sees her parents and brother just sitting watching TV.

"Hello! Did you guys forget about back to school night it starts in 30 minutes?!" Anna states in a loud voice while standing in front of the TV.

"It's already time for that?!" Mrs.Rocky says shocked and jumps off the couch and looks at her phone. "It is, oh my gosh, Timmy get your school stuff and get ready for back to school night, now!"

Timmy groans as he stands up and heads to his room.

    Twenty minutes later they are at Anna's school and she put her stuff in her locker and toured the building walking through her schedule. Jackson is in all of her classes. They smile and wave and talk to each other a bit but not too much. Then everyone leaves and goes home. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its kinda short but I didn't want it to be a super long chapter

So how do you like it so far? 

Is it good or bad? 

Leave comments please.