Chapter 3: Camping

After a half hour of walking they get to the tree, they place the food and water under the table bush, they both decided that it would be better to put the duffle bags under the bush to hold the clothes, blankets, and Anna's stuffed animals, then have the backpacks by the door so if they needed to use them they could. They put the lanterns where they go, one on each of the night stands, one on each of the entrance bushes, one on the table and one by the bookshelf bushes. They put the other books they decided to pack on their shelf, and put their chargers in their duffle bag under the bush, then they put their sleeping bags by their bush so when they go to bed they can just roll them out and sleep. The lighter they put under the table bush for safe keeping.

   After finishing setting up they decided it was time to have some fun. So Jackson stepped out to let Annabella change. She grabs her backpack which holds a couple snacks, flashlight and her towel, Jackson has his backpack which contains the same things and then they are off walking and exploring the woods, laughing and enjoying the freedom.

After 20 minutes of walking they get to the stream and pond.

"Oh my, gosh! It's beautiful! The water is so clear! Is that a waterfall?! I thought you said it was a stream!" Annabella's face has a big grin with bright eyes.

"You like it?" Jackson asks smirking.

"Do I like it?! Are you kidding me? I love it!!" Anna smiles.

"Jump in!" Jackson pushes her in.

"AHHH!" Anna screams with joy. "Your turn!" she yells up.

"CANNONBALL!" he shouts as he jumps in.

   They splash around, play and talk for what feels like ever. It gets dark and they decide to head back to the tree to eat and sleep. They walk all the way back side by side.

   When they get back Jackson lets Annabella get changed first then he changes. They eat a sandwich, 1 each, then they set up their sleeping bags and they get ready to sleep and then Jackson starts to say something but all he got out was.

"Anna?"

Anna looks at him "Ya?"

He gulps and looks into her ocean blue eyes and they sparkle when the moon light hits them just right. "Um...Well..I...like you. Like more than a friend, I know we have only known each other for like not even 48 hours but I like you."

Anna smiles "I like you too."

They both look at each other and smile.

"Night Jackson, we can continue talking in the morning, I'm tired." Anna says with a yawn.

"Ok night Anna." Then they both go to sleep with the biggest smiles on their faces.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short sorry. 

This one was just a short and sweet chapter. 

How do you like the book so far? 

Am doing good?