Chapter 14: Question

1 month later

   Anna is now a month pregnant. She's developing a baby bump but still only the inner circle knows. Anna is in her room writing in her diary about what has been going on.

Dear Diary,

It's Anna. I'm now a month pregnant, it's been hard i've been to the doctor and they say that the baby looks good and healthy. I have been getting sick pretty much every other day. But Jackson, the love of my life, has been here to help me get through it. JJ is the best I don't know what I would do without him. I hope that we never break up. I can't wait to find out the gender of the baby. I have a doctor's appointment in 3 days. Jackson says he has a surprise for me tomorrow and to meet him at the tree I really want to know what the surprise is but he won't tell me :(.

Until next time,

Annabella Rocky

(Jackson's house)

"Mama! Guess what I'm doing tomorrow!" Jackson came running in the house to tell his mother about his amazing plan.

"What is it Jackson?" Mrs. Rodríguez turned into the living room.

"I'm gonna ask her to marry me, Mama! Do you think she's gonna say yes?"

Mrs. Rodríguez looks at her son, "She will definitely say yes! She loves you a lot. Why wouldn't she say yes?"

Jackson smiles, "She has an appointment tomorrow I'm gonna propose to her before she goes to her appointment tomorrow. I know exactly where I'm gonna propose to her."

Mrs. Rodríguez smiles at her son, "I'm so proud of you!" She says taking his face in between her hands.

Jackson smiles and hugged his mom, "Thank you mom it means so much to me. I'm gonna go to bed now. Night mom." Jackson heads up the stairs and goes to bed.

(Anna's house)

    The next day Anna woke up her stomach hurting she ran to the bathroom and threw up. It was 6 in the morning on a Saturday, Anna tried going back to bed after she was done throwing up, but she wasn't tired anymore so she decided to shower and get dressed. She put on some black sweatpants with a black shirt and one of Jackson's hoodies that she had.

She decided to text Jackson.

JJ<3

A: Hey babe can you come over?

J: Ya I'll be right there. You ok?

A: Ya just can't sleep and I want to see you.

J: I'm coming be there in 10

A: K see you soon love you

J: I love you too baby <3

A: <3

   Then she headed downstairs and stood on the porch waiting for him to get there. After a few minutes of waiting she saw Jackson jogging up her block.

She smiled, "You didn't have to jog, babe."

He chuckled, "But I couldn't let an angel wait for me."

They walked inside and went to Anna's room.

"What do you want to watch?"

Jackson shrugged, "The normal movie marathon."

   Anna turned on the TV and turned it to Netflix. She took the remote and sat back down next to Jackson. He put his arms around her and she laid her head on his chest

"I love you baby."

Anna smiled, "I love you too."

After they finished their movie marathon it was already 11am Anna's appointment was at 12:30.

"Anna, do you want to go to the tree before your appointment?"

Anna nods, "Ya I would love to just let me get dressed."

    Anna gets up and grabs sweatpants and her favorite light blue long sleeve shirt and gets changed. She puts her hair up in a messy ponytail. Jackson was waiting for her outside the bathroom door. When she opened the door Jackson took her hand in his and led her downstairs. He checked his pocket to make sure his surprise was still there. They walked to the tree talking about the baby and how they felt about becoming parents. They get to the tree and Jackson takes her to where they carved their initials into the tree.

"Jackson what are we doing back here?"

Jackson puts Anna right in front of their initials, "Close your eyes you will find out soon."

Anna closes her eyes and Jackson slowly gets down on one knee and takes out a black ring box.

"Open your eyes!"

Anna slowly opens her eyes, "Oh.. my... gosh... JJ are you serious?!" Anna starts to tear up.

"Annabella Juliet Rocky, you have made me the happiest guy ever. You helped me when I was going through some family problems, I want to spend forever with you and I want to start a family with you. So Annabella Juliet Rocky, will you marry me?"

Anna's tears are now falling down her cheeks, "Yes... Yes of course Jackson. I love you so much."

   Jackson slides on the thin silver band with a little diamond ring onto her finger right next to the infinity ring he gave her on their anniversary. He started to stand up but before he could stand all the way up Anna hugged him and almost knocked him back down to the ground. Jackson and Anna chuckled. Just then Anna's phone buzzed it was her mom saying that they had to head to the doctors appointment soon so they weren't late.

"Come on, JJ, we got to go to the appointment for our little munchkin." Anna smiled touching her belly. "We'll tell everyone later after the appointment, ok?"

Jackson nods and they walk to the car.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like my story so far. 

I understand this may be a little fast but its how I want my story.

Please comment what you think.