Chapter 20: Graduation

3 and a ½ months later

   Anna is now 8 and a ½ months pregnant and it's graduation week. Obviously Anna wanted to go to graduation but her mom didn't want her to go especially now that she is almost to her due date.

"Mom! Please, it's high school graduation. I would be wearing a robe that wouldn't show that bad. It's only for a few hours. Please!" Anna begs with her mom.

She sighs, "Fine but only for the graduation ceremony after that you are coming right home. Understood?"

Anna nods with a big smile, "Yes! I promise! Thank you so much, Mom." Anna sends a text to her friends that she is going to be at the graduation ceremony and all of them are excited.

   When graduation comes Anna puts on a teal dress that goes to her knees and the purple graduation gown. She puts on a natural makeup look and curls her hair. When she's finished she goes downstairs. Her baby bump shows but it's not like she cares.

"I'm ready to graduate!" She says with a big smile.

Jackson looked up from the TV, he was sitting on the couch with Anna's family.

"Wow. You look gorgeous."

   Anna blushes as he gets up. He's wearing a black suit under his gown and he looked absolutely handsome. He walks over to Anna.

He gives her his hand, "M'lady." He bows a little and she smiles with a curtsy.

"Shall we get going?" Sophia stands up and they all follow Anna. Jackson and Anna sit in the middle row with Timmy sitting in the middle. Jackson's mom was already at the school.

    When they get there Anna and Jackson walk in together Anna's arm in Jackson's. Everyone turns to stare. Anna just smiles and raises her chin proudly. They hear whispers about them but they don't care. They walk to where they are supposed to go and sit down waiting for the ceremony to start. Then the ceremony starts and names get called people get their diplomas and then it's Anna's turn.

"Annabella Rocky." The principal states.

   Anna walks up to get her diploma and walks back down. When it was Jackson's turn Anna cheered the loudest she was so proud of him. Then the ceremony is over and Anna and Jackson go home.

   When they pull into the driveway and Anna gets out she feels a pain in her stomach. She screams in pain her parents come running and Jackson runs over to her.

"Anna, baby are you ok?" Jackson asks worriedly.

Anna breathes heavily, "I... I don't know. It hurts." She lays her hand on her stomach.

Anna's mom comes over.

"Honey, how long is the pain lasting? Have you had these earlier?" She questions.

"They happened earlier during the ceremony but they didn't hurt this bad." She says wincing in pain.

Anna's mom smiles, "Honey you're having contractions. You're going into labor."

Anna looks at her mom in confusion.

"Get back in the car honey. We are going to the hospital."

Anna gets back into the car Jackson sitting right next to her and Timmy on the other side.

"Is sis ok?" Timmy asks, looking worried.

"Yes, sweetie, sis is ok. She's going into labor."

Timmy looks shocked, "The babies are coming!"

"Yes honey they are."

They drive to the hospital.

When they get there Sophia says, "Nurse! My daughter is going into labor!" Nurses rush over with a wheelchair and take Anna to a room to get her ready to birth the babies.

"Are you the father?" A nurse asks Jackson.

"Yes. Is she ok? Can I come in?" Jackson asks.

The nurse nods, "Yes she's fine. You are welcome to be in the room while she gives birth."

Jackson nods and walks in.

"Hi, baby." Jackson says to Anna.

"Hi, JJ." Anna smiles when she sees Jackson.

"How are you holding up?"

Anna shrugs, "Fine. I'm super excited to see our little Ella and Leo." She smiles and so does Jackson. Jackson takes her hand as the doctor comes in.

"Hello, Annabella. I'm Dr. Cullen and I will be helping you give birth to your children. When I say push you have to push ok?"

Anna nods, "Ok. Your name is Cullen like in the book Twilight?"

Dr. Cullen nods, "Yup. Are you a fan of the books?"

Anna nods, "Yes I love them I read them all the time."

Then Dr. Cullen sits down and gets Anna ready to give birth.

"Push." He says.

Anna pushes and squeezes Jackson's hand, "Ahhhh!"

   After half an hour of pushing and Anna screaming in pain with every push there's a cry and 5 minutes later there is another cry.

"Welcome to the world little ones!" Anna and Jackson say each holding a baby. They both have tears streaming down their faces.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that this might not be right for how birth goes 

but I've never given birth or seen it happen so I just guessed.

Comment and tell me what you think please.