Chapter 29: The Tree

1 and ½ months later

   Juliet is now 1 and a ½ months old. It's April 15th now and it's spring outside. Jacob and Betty are getting married in about 3 months. Ella and Leo start preschool next year. Jackson and Anna have been debating whether or not to share their secret place with Ella and Leo.

"I think we should. It would be our family secret just the 4 of us. At least until Juliet is old enough then it will be the 5 of us." Anna said.

"Ok fine. But only the 4 of us." Jackson gave in. Anna smiled and kissed him.

"Ella! Leo! We are going for a walk. Come on, let's go."Anna shouted and a few minutes later the kids were in the doorway of Jackson and Anna's room.

"I'm gonna go get Juliet ready to go to Betty and Jacob's." Anna said as she walked out. She got Juliet in a light green onesie with black pants and a black hat. Then they dropped her off and Betty and Jacob's house on their way to the tree.

   Ella and Leo ran around in the woods while Anna and Jackson walked together. When they got to the tree Ella and Leo stood next to Anna and Jackson holding their hands. Anna smiled and walked into the tree. Ella and Leo followed with Jackson right behind them.

"Kiddos this is where your mommy and daddy met." Anna stated with a wide grin, "A lot of good memories were made here." Anna smirked and Jackson did too.

"Yes. Your mom and I met when we were 13 years old. 7 years ago." Jackson added.

"I was mad at your Uncle Timmy because he broke my sunglasses so I ran into the woods and found this tree. Then your Dad got here and we talked." Anna was beaming as she remembered when she met Jackson.

"I was upset at my parents because they were fighting so I ran and found myself here, talking to the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on." Jackson said and Anna blushed and kissed him.

"Eww! Mommy! Daddy! We are right here!" Ella and Leo screech with a giggle.

"Sorry kiddos but mommy and daddy love each other too much to keep their hands off each other." Jackson smirked.

Anna hit his shoulder, "Jackson Rodríguez! Do not talk that way in front of our children!" Anna laughed.

"Mom, where do babies come from?" Leo questions. Anna goes red in the face.

"Well buddy you see. Mommy and Daddy loved each other very much so they decided to take their relationship to the next level. So they decide to-"

Anna cuts him off, "Do not finish that sentence Jackson Rodríguez."

Jackson sighs and Anna takes over, "When two people love each other very much and they decide that they want to start a family. The man plants a special seed into the woman's tummy and the seed grows into a baby. Then when the baby is ready to come into the world, they go to the doctor and help the baby come into the world."

Jackson can't help but laugh.

"That's really what happens?" Ella asked, confused.

"In a way, but that's all you need to know for now." Anna smiles.

"Time to go to the lake." Jackson says and starts to head out of the tree he helps Leo and Ella out of the tree than Anna. They walk to the lake Ella and Leo both running around like crazy. When they get there Ella and Leo run up the waterfall cliff. Anna and Jackson close behind them.

"Kiddos, wait here dad and I will jump then you will jump when we tell you too ok?" Anna asks.

"Ok!"

Then Jackson and Anna jump. When they hit the water they look back up to where Ella and Leo are.

Anna yells, "Jump!"

  Then Ella and Leo jump and Anna and Jackson catch them. They swim around for a while and when they are done they head to Jacob and Betty's apartment to pick up Juliet. They knock on the door when they open the door Anna sees that Betty has been crying and rushes to give her a hug.

"Betty, what's wrong? Are you ok?" Anna questions.

"Ya I'm fine I'm just super happy." Betty says with a smile on her face.

Anna backs up confused, "What happened?"

Betty pulls something out from behind her back and hands it to Anna.

It's a positive pregnancy test.

"Oh my god! You're pregnant!" Anna says with happy tears welling in her eyes.

Betty nods, "I was wondering if you guys would be the godparents?"

Anna jumps and hugs Betty.

"Yes! I would love too!"

   Anna and Betty hug for another moment while Jackson congratulates Jacob. Then they head home with Juliet. When they get home Anna and Jackson put the kids to bed and Jackson and Anna lay in their bed and cuddle. They are watching TV.

"So...I feel like we deserve a vacation away from everything...What about you?" Jackson asks Anna, her head resting on Jackson's chest.

"I agree but who would watch the kids? And how long will we be gone?"

"I was thinking Betty and Jacob could watch the kids help them get ready for themselves. We would only be gone for at most 2 weeks if you want to go that long." Jackson said.

"I love that idea. Let's talk to them tomorrow. Where are we gonna go?"

"I don't know anywhere you want."

Anna just sits and thinks for a moment, "What about Bora Bora? We could swim in the ocean and hike. Oh my gosh it's also really pretty there. I always wanted to go there."

Jackson smiles, "We have a busy day tomorrow planning for our Bora Bora vacation." Anna kisses him and then snuggles closer, her head on his chest. His arms wrapped around her holding her close. They fall asleep within the next few moments.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter.

Comment what you think.