Chapter 5: First day of school

It's the night before school, Anna is picking out her outfit. She's gonna wear a fuzzy gray knit sweater over top of a white t-shirt that has a colorful design of a wolf's face and jeans with her favorite boots, black and fluffy with pom poms on them. Jackson is at his house and picked out his outfit, a navy blue t-shirt from his favorite store BAD BOY and jeans with black sneakers.

   A few minutes after Anna finishes laying her clothes out and putting her favorite book, Twilight, and sneakers, just in case she has gym, in her sparkly galaxy backpack, she puts her bag with her clothes and then there's a knock on the front door. She runs down the stairs just in time to see Timmy open the door and Jackson is standing outside.

"Jackson!" Timmy jumps up and gives him a hug.

"Hey buddy, how are you doing? Are you excited for school?"

Timmy looks at Jackson with a deadly stare, "NO! I am definitely not excited!"

    They all laugh including Jackson who is now sitting on the floor playing with Timmy, Anna walks over and sits down next to Jackson and they play with Timmy's dinosaurs. They all talk and laugh all night long, they talk about school and a bunch of stuff till it's late and Jackson has to go home.

Anna walks Jackson to the door and steps out on the porch with him.

"See you tomorrow? I will come here and walk with you to school?" Jackson says.

"Ya be here at 7am ok? Be prepared for pictures." Anna laughs and Jackson chuckles.

"Good night, Anna." Jackson says kissing her on the cheek. He turns and walks away.

"Good night, Jackson." Anna says waving.

   She goes back inside and heads to the kitchen to make her lunch, peanut butter sandwich, m&ms, gummy bears, a kit-kat, and fruit punch juice, then she heads to her room to put on her nightgown that's blue and fluffy and goes to bed.

BEEP!

BEEP!

    Her alarm goes off and she goes to her bathroom to brush her blonde streaked brunette hair and pulls it up into a messy ponytail. Then she brushes her teeth and gets dressed. She grabs her backpack and goes down stairs and puts her lunch in her sparkly galaxy lunch box. She grabs a bag of goldfish and sits on the porch.

   At 6:45am, she sees Jackson and she puts the goldfish inside and grabs some gum some for her and some for him.

"Hey, want some gum?" Anna asks, reaching out to give him the gum.

"Hi, thanks." Jackson says "Ready to go to school?"

Anna sighs, "Yes but sadly I have to wait for my mom and dad to take pictures."

As if right on cue her parents come outside with a camera.

"Anna go stand next to Jackson." Anna goes and stands next to him. "Closer" Anna's mom says. They move closer till their arms are touching. Jackson takes Anna's hand in his.

"Smile!" They smile and her mom takes a picture.

"Ok good have fun at school!" Jackson and Anna turn and walk off to school.

    When they get their Anna goes to her best friend Mia King and introduces Jackson and Mia to each other. They talk while they wait for the bell to ring when it does they go to their lockers Mia and Anna share a locker and Jackson's is right next to theirs he shares with a kid named Alexander. Then they go to their first class. They are all in the same class.

   Throughout the day they find out they all have the same classes together. They have lunch, English, Science, Study Hall, PE, Art, Math, World Studies, and IT together.

    At lunch they sit together, Jackson, Anna, and Mia discuss how they like school so far and they talk about who they've met so far. They love their classes. They are happy that they have many classes with each other, Anna and Jackson are super happy they have all their classes together.

   Then a group of people start to walk over to where they are sitting, their is a blonde girl with a ponytail she and this other boy in a grayish green shirt, a leather jacket and black combat boots, they are holding hands and smiling, there is a raven haired girl who is wearing a navy blue sundress walking next to a guy with strawberry blonde haired and brown eyes. Then like 5 minutes after they show up the other half of their crew show up. A brunette girl who's wearing jeans and a hoodie is holding hands with a tall dirty blonde haired guy wearing jeans and a light blue shirt, a girl with light brown skin and curly black hair walks next to a guy, he has blackish brown hair and lightly tanned skin

"Hi!" The black haired guy said. He was the first one who got here.

"I'm Jacob Jones, this is my girlfriend Betty Miller, and they are Faith Johnson and Skylar Wilson. Those 4 our Grace Young, Sam White, Nicole Gray and Alexander Hill. We were wondering if we could sit with you guys?"

   Nicole is the light brown skinned girl with curly black hair, the guy next to her is Alexander. Faith and Skylar are the strawberry blonde and raven haired couple, Grace and Sam are the brunette and blonde haired couple.

"Ya sure find a spot." Anna says smiling her friendly smile.

"Thanks, we all moved here from our old school that closed down over the summer. We don't know anyone here and we wanted to make more friends and you guys seem pretty cool." Betty says as she takes a seat next to Anna. Jacob sits right next to Betty.

   The new kids sit down and they all start talking about what they like and Anna asks them what they like about Fall Valley Jr. High so far, they talk and talk and become really good friends then the bell rings and they have to go to class. Turns out that all of them have many classes together.

    At the end of the school day Anna and Jackson walk home together and Jackson texts his parents "I'm at Anna's house be home later -J" They go to the tree after going to each of their houses and grabbing the backpacks they take with them putting some of their school stuff in their so they can work on homework. They tell her parents that they are going to the woods to hang out and they will be home soon then they go to the tree.

"What do you think of Jacob, Betty and them? Do you like them?" Anna looks at Jackson.

   She became really good friends with Betty, Faith, Grace, and Nicole today. She wants to hang out with them more but she wants her boyfriend to like them too. She thinks that Jacob, Skylar, Sam, and Alexander are going to become great friends with Jackson and she wants him to have more friends.

"I think they are cool, I really got along with Jacob and the boys really well. Also it turned out Alex and I share our locker. What about you?"

   Anna's happy that he became friends with them and that he likes them. "Betty, Grace, Nicole, Faith and I became great friends. They were really cool and nice, I think that we are gonna become great friends." Anna says then adds "I'm glad you are making more friends." They smile at each other and continue to talk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did you think of this chapter? 

Am I doing good or bad? 

Please leave a comment it will help me.