Chapter 28: Juliet Rodríguez

5 months later

   The past 5 months Anna and Jackson have been preparing for Juliet. It's February 20th. Her due date is in 2 days and everyone is excited. Ella and Leo can't wait to see their baby sister. It's all they have been talking about since they found out.

"Baby, where's the princess doll Ella wants to play with it?" Jackson questions from across the hall.

   Anna is in their room getting dressed into sweatpants and a hoodie. She walks over to the room then suddenly stops in the doorway. She has her hand on her large stomach trying to catch her breath.

"Anna, baby, are you ok?"

"Ya... I think my water just broke." She smiled and Jackson beamed.

"Juliet's coming?!"

Anna nodded, "Ella, Leo come on we are going to the hospital."

   The kids came running and went to put their shoes on. Jackson went to grab the pre-packed bag for the hospital which has baby clothes and stuff Anna may need while they are at the hospital. When they get to the hospital everyone is there. The nurses rush over and take her to the room to get her set up to give birth to Juliet. Jackson is there with Ella and Leo.

"I tried to get them to stay with your Mom but they didn't listen." Jackson explained to her.

"It's fine." Anna said through pants.

"Hey, Anna, nice to see you again." Dr. Cullen says as he walks in the door.

"Hi, Dr. Cullen." Anna smiled a little.

"Hi, Ella and Leo. Hey Jackson." The doctor said as he got himself ready, "Are you ready to meet your new baby?" 

Anna nodded, "Ya her name is Juliet." She smiled.

"Ok. Anna time to push." As he said that she pushed.

    After about half an hour Juliet was here. She had a little bit of golden brown hair and she had a slightly tan skin complexion. Her eyes were still closed so they couldn't see what her eye color was yet. Ella and Leo were so excited they were jumping around. Anna and Jackson were crying tears of joy. When they got Juliet clean they put her in a cute pink onesie with a little pink hat with a bow. Jackson looked at her and then to Anna.

"She's beautiful." He said as he looked at Juliet.

"Can you go get them? They must really want to see her. Oh and also put Ella and Leo up here on the bed with me." Anna asked with a smile.

"Sure. Ella, Leo come here." Jackson said and then he lifted Ella and Leo onto the bed. "I will be back in a few seconds."

   He walked out the door to where their family was while Anna was hanging out with Ella and Leo who wanted to hold Juliet but she told them to wait until Jackson came back. A few moments later Jackson came back with everyone following behind him. They were all so happy and they thought Juliet was adorable.

"Can I hold her now?" Leo asked.

"Yes. JJ, will you come help him hold Juliet, please?" Anna looked down at Juliet and smiled.

"Yes. Come here, princess. This is your brother Leo." He said as he sat down behind Leo, he set Juliet in Leo's arms helping Leo to support her head.

Leo instantly smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I will protect you. No one will hurt you. Ever. I promise." He whispered against her ear. Everyone in the room smiled.

"When do I get to hold her?" Ella questioned impatiently.

"Leo, it's your sisters turn." Jackson said as he lifted Juliet and set her in Ella's arms helping her to support her head like he did when Leo was holding her.

Ella was smiling. She kissed Juliet's forehead and said, "I'm gonna take care of you and protect you and teach you the latest fashion. We are gonna be best friends." Ella smiled.

   Then Juliet opened her eyes. One eye was ocean blue like Anna's and the other was hazel blue like Jackson's. Her eyes looked right at Anna and it looked like she smiled.

"Her eyes are so beautiful." Anna smiles.

"Ya they are, they have a little of you both." Sophia says as she walks over towards Anna, "When do I get to hold this beautiful angle?"

"Ella, will you let grandma Sophia hold Juliet?"

"Sure."

   Then Jackson took Juliet and handed her to Sophia. They all kept chattering until the doctor came in and said that Anna needed rest. So they left and Anna, Jackson, Leo and Ella all went to bed. Juliet beside the bed in her little crib. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter.

Please comment what you thought.