1

It was cold. Rain pounded hard against the concrete sidewalks of Kamino ward as the streets bustled with people. Umbrellas were raised high into the sky to protect the people from the pouring water. However, there was one that traveled through the crowds without a single care for the weather. With a soaked black hoodie, a figure swam against the current of the mass that rushed for the train station and made their way to a small abandoned bar in a back alleyway.

In a rush to get out of the disastrous storm, the person finally entered the building and slammed the door shut in haste. Ripping the hood from their head, short and straight silver hair whipped out, finally shaking free of the grasp of the material. Tossing their bangs with their fingertips, it was revealed to be a female with pale, freckled skin and sapphire blue eyes that were dark and mysterious at a first glance. She sighed. What a long day it had been.

First, she was woken up early and thrown into the entrance exams of the popular hero school of U.A. Then, as her mood turned sour, the weather picked up. Why the sudden shift in emotions? She couldn't shake off the comment another attendee had thrown at her.

"No polite expression with that cute face? You're better suited as a villain."

She hadn't caught his name or learned what his quirk was, but she had made it her goal to make sure he didn't pass that exam. After following him around the arena and stealing all of his robots, she had racked up enough points to put her near the top of the leaderboard. As for the boy, it was safe to say he probably wouldn't be getting accepted.

"How was it?" Pulling the soaked hoodie over her head and off of her body, the girl made her way over to the bar where a man masked by deep purple mist stood cleaning a glass. His golden "eyes" gleamed as she took a seat in front of him. Reaching behind him, he grabbed an unlabeled bottle of liquor. He didn't know why she had chosen this one as her favorite, but she liked to drink it and he didn't mind. Maybe it was because she didn't want to know what toxins she was putting in her underaged body.

"Easy," she replied nonchalantly. Her tone was stiff and mellow; so much so that it contradicted itself. Was she irritated and stubborn or was she the nicest girl you'd ever met? "There's no doubt in my mind that I'll get accepted."

"That'll be good for Shigaraki." He placed the glass of her desired liquid on the counter so she could reach and take a sip. She couldn't help but narrow her eyes at the name.

Shigaraki Tomura...

Having pulled her off the streets at a young age, she thought that he was her hero. But all of that changed when he began to use her for his wicked desires. She hated it, but she'd put up with it for the time being until she could secure her safety elsewhere. "Arashi," he called her out of her stupor. "You do know that being accepted means that you'll have to do covert operations for us and that you come with the risk of exposing our whereabouts, right?" She tossed the rest of her drink down into her body. There was a strong burn at the back of her throat, but the liquid was flavorless besides the aroma of rubbing alcohol.

So it's vodka...

"Don't call me by that awful name you guys gave me," she spat. "Sora." Being on the streets at such a young age, she hadn't exactly learned proper mannerisms. Shigaraki and Kurogiri had given her a temporary name that they had devised after the display of her quirk. Even though she hated it, she stuck with it outside of the bar.

Why did she have no last name? She didn't know either. She couldn't remember anything before the day she had met Tomura, but she didn't mind. According to him, her parents had dumped her anyway. "I already know that. That's why I used the old woman's shop as my home address in my files."