45

The next day got very interesting. Sora hadn't returned to school yet, but she was still trying to be social with the class. She waited all day for her classmates to return to the dorms. In the meantime, she did some light training to get used to using her quirk again after having it dormant for so long. But finally, it was the afternoon and the students of 1-A slowly filed through the front door.

Sora sat on one of the couches and watched as they all spread out to do their own things. Some students went straight upstairs to their rooms and some collapsed on the couches around the girl. Mina walked over and fell right on top of the silver-haired girl, groaning from exhaustion. The girl giggled at her friend, patting her head as her entire weight sunk onto her.

"School was terrible... You're lucky you missed it."

"Yeah? What happened?"

"Aizawa was pissed so he made us do nothing but run for the entire quirk training period. And Ectoplasm's lessons just keep getting worse!" Sora chuckled. She was majorly behind so she couldn't even imagine. "But at least Bakugou is on dinner duty, so we'll be eating something good tonight!" Sora pursed her lips and nodded. Just hearing his name sent her back to last night.

"He is a good cook," she murmured. The two girls sat there for a while with Bakugou eventually yelling out the dinner would be ready in twenty; first come, first serve. Mina was suddenly very attentive as all she had been thinking about for the last hour was Bakugou's curry. The other girl laughed at her behavior but shook it off after her phone buzzed in her pocket. She fished it out and scanned over a text from the Commission with coordinates and a time.

Sora had spoken over her role with Yokumiru Mera yesterday after the trial, but she didn't think that her time would come so soon. The girl cleared her throat and stood up from the couch. "I've got my first assignment from the Commission, so I'm gonna have to skip dinner." Mina nodded with furrowed brows and watched as the girl sauntered toward the elevator. She remained upstairs in her bedroom, pulling out her brand new suit that she had been gifted. Meanwhile, everyone began to gather around downstairs as Bakugou and Yaoyorozu finished making dinner.

Everyone lined up and began serving themselves dinner before taking their places at the tables. Bakugou was one of the last to serve himself and walked out with his plate to look for a secluded seat. Kirishima and Mina sidled up beside him whether he liked it or not and took seats around him.

"Where's Sora?" Kirishima was simply asking because she had disappeared, not meaning to make the blonde uncomfortable. Mina chewed on her food before clearing her throat.

"She went to her room to change. She got called by the Commission."

"Already?" Mina nodded while shoveling another spoonful of curry into her mouth. "Did you see that crazy looking case she had with her yesterday? You think it's a new suit?" Mina dropped her spoon and leaned over the table with both her elbows propped up.

"I know it's a new suit. I can't wait to see it."

"I wonder... It's gotta be nice if it belongs in a case like that." Behind them, the elevator dinged, signaling that someone was entering the common area. Seeing as everyone had already gathered for dinner, it had to be Sora.

"I guess we're about to find out." Heads all spun as the sound of heavy boots thumped in their direction. Out from the corridor came Sora who stepped out in a slick, black suit that covered her from her neck to her toes. Her joints were protected by padding made of carbon fiber, making her look cyborg-esque. She had a carbon fiber mask that protected her face and jaw, obstructing her identity. For once, her silver hair was pulled into a high ponytail, falling down mid-back.