twenty three

QUESTION: what have you guys been doing while quarantined??

i have been taking care of a newborn baby 95% of the time and the other 5% i do puzzles or rewatch old episodes of grey's anatomy lol

•mila•

shawn and i have been dating for a whole month now. i was still just as happy as i was when he asked me to be his girlfriend. however, i felt like i needed to be with him every single day in order for him to maintain his sobriety. he has drank a few times this past month, and that would be fine if he didn't get out of control every single time he consumed any alcohol.

my roommates wanted to have a girl's night tonight. well, it was tayshia's idea. she still had no idea what happened between marissa and i. honestly, i was pretty sure she only suggested a girl's night because she was starting to suspect something going on.

"i have plans with shawn." i say, trying to get out of having to actually hang out with marissa.

"i also have plans." marissa adds.

i scoff. "with liam, right?" it came out of my mouth before i could stop myself.

tayshia raises her eyebrows. "wait, what?"

"nothing," i sigh. "but i really can't hang out. shawn's waiting for me to pick him up."

"you are with him every day, i'm sure he will be fine for one night." tayshia tells me. he really wouldn't, though. "and what did you mean about liam?"

marissa groans. "just tell her, mila. she is going to find out eventually."

"you should tell her, it's your boyfriend." i say.

"wait..." tayshia looks at marissa, obviously disappointed in her. "you did not start talking to liam. please tell me you didn't."

when marissa doesn't say anything, tayshia slaps her hand over her forehead.

"marissa! why?"

"it's fine, tayshia. i'm honestly over it." i assure her, knowing she was going to start defending me. i would let her, but shawn already got in marissa's face about it a month ago. there was no need for it to happen again.

"whatever. i'm going to hang out with him now because at least he doesn't judge me like you guys do!" she says, clearly getting upset at us. neither of us say anything as she starts to put her shoes on. "you guys can enjoy your girls night without me. i might as well just move out at this point!"

i wasn't in the mood for her drama, so i just shrug. this causes her to become more upset, and i now regret my decision to shrug.

"see, you clearly don't care about our friendship." she says to me. is she serious?

"what do you mean i don't care about our friendship? you're the one who started dating my ex! go ahead and move out if that's what you want to do. i'm not going to beg you to stay, the fuck? here's an idea, maybe you should move in with liam! unless his other girlfriend is already living with him. have you met her yet? has he asked you to have a threesome with them? because he's done that to me before! don't come crying to us when he does the same shit to you that he did to me. i don't care—" my rant is interrupted when someone walks into our apartment. all of our heads turn to the door and i see shawn standing there with a concerned look on his face.

i sigh in relief and walk over to him, hugging him tight. i got carried away in my rant, and now i felt like shit. thankfully shawn got here right on time.

"you okay?" he asks me. he probably heard me yelling before he even came inside. i just nod, pulling away from our hug since the two other girls were staring at us.