three

~mila~

our first destination was the most popular frat house. it was already overflowing with wasted college kids in slutty halloween costumes. with some frat boys as security in front, we got in easily. grayson, ethan, and shawn were cool with the guys of the fraternity and tayshia, marissa, and i were cute girls so it was simple for us to get in.

we spot ethan's girlfriend emma first and go over to hang around her. the music was too loud for us to have any conversation so everyone was just dancing. emma and ethan were dancing together as were tayshia and grayson. marissa and i were dancing on each other before she spotted the guy she has sort of been seeing.

"i see my boo!" she yells happily to me before telling me she's gonna go say hi to him. i make sure she's in my sight just in case anything bad happens, but i let her go say hi.

realizing i had no one to dance with now, i sway to the music on my own for a moment before locking eyes with shawn. i realize he also had no one to dance with.

"are you meeting anyone here?" i shout over the music to him. i needed to find out if he was single or not.

"what do you mean?" he shouts back. i took that as a no, so i smile at him and bring my body closer to his.

"want a drink?" i hold out my water bottle full of vodka. he accepts my offer and takes a big gulp out of the vodka. i laugh, "aren't you going to offer me some of yours?"

"i don't share my alcohol." he grins at me, grabbing my hips and spinning me around so that my back is pressed against his front just as the song changes.

if i wasn't drunk, i wouldn't have been able to dance on him the way i now currently was. i'm not going to lie, i went a little overboard with the pregaming considering it was my birthday.

shawn places his hands on my hips as i continue dancing on him, feeling carefree and happy because i've been thinking about how cute he was all night. halfway through the song, i spin around and throw my arms over his shoulders. i wanted to kiss him, but even the liquid courage wouldn't bring me to do it. how was i going to become shy with all of the alcohol in my system?

i thought he might lean down and kiss me, but one of our friends yelled at us over the music just then. "this party sucks! i have an address for another one, let's go!"

the night was still young. who knows what could happen.