Chapter 35

**Kylies POV**

My body ached everywhere, I had no energy left in me to fight or struggle. I honestly was ready to give up.

Every time I started to cry, he would hit me or stab me. I had bruises and shallow cuts all over my body.

"Princess I think it's time we call your knight and shining armor." He said with a grin.

"No please...it doesn't matter, he doesn't care about me..." I managed to get out.

"But that's where you wrong. See everything he does, he does it for you." He said.

He went into his pocket and pulled out my cell phone. He pushed a few buttons, and a smirk appeared on his face.

"You better put on a convincing show..." He said as he put the phone on speaker.

"No... I won't say anything!" I said

"Well, I guess I'll have to make you." He said, as he nodded his head.

The man, who took off the gag before, returned from the shadows. I immediately began to panic. My heart began to race, and tears filled my eyes.

"No, please don't..." I pleaded, as I heard the dial tone from my phone.

"Kylie!" Adrian said he voice filled with concern and worriment.

That's when I saw the knife in his hand...

I did my best to keep quiet, but once I felt that knife enter my side I couldn't control myself.

I screamed so loud as I felt the searing pain in my stomach, I thought I was going to die.

"Noooooooo! Kylie..." I heard Adrian scream just before I blacked out...

**Adrian's POV**

I paced back in forth in the living room; images of her being hurt flooded my mind.

Chase was in the kitchen mapping everything out with 3 other men. Michael was in the living room talking to some of the gang members that were on our side.

I left Bella and Ryan at the party; they didn't need to get involved with this. I had to tell Bobby, even though I knew it wasn't going to be easy.

Immediately after I told him what had happened, he tried hitting me but I ducked because I saw it coming. It took me a while to convince him that hurting me wasn't going to help Kylie, but eventually he came back home with me.

I didn't even try to find Michelle; she was honestly the last thing on my mind.

This was my entire fault. I was the reason why all these things were happening to Kylie. She didn't deserve to be involved with this. She could have had a normal life, but I took that opportunity away from her.

"Adrian you have to call Kevin. The only way we are going to get into the Kings club, and get Kylie back is with his help." Michael said seriously.

Reluctantly I took out my phone and dialed his number.

"Kev..." I said.

"Adrian, listen you put on a good performance tonight. It was very believable, but then you left. I know what happened with your girl, and I'm willing to help you guys out. You could end things with Michelle next week." He said.

"Thanks a lot man." I said

Kevin and his men were going to meet us at my house to plan everything out, and then we were going to get Kylie.

That's when I got the call, I saw her name flashing on my screen and everything stopped.

"Kylie!" I said...