Chapter 17

Picture of Ryan----->

okay so hi guys!:) I wanted to upload today, but wasnt feeling good so I didnt expect to. But then I looked and alot of people added TBBND to there reading list, and voted and stuff so that made me really happy, and I wanted to update for you guys. So basically its more of an update for you guys:) I wanted to establish a friendship between Ryan and Kylie but I wasnt sure when, soo I decided to just put it here. More people are for Kylie and Adrians relationship, which makes Kylied decision more difficult.

thanks so much for reading hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

**Kylies POV**

I barely slept that night. I kept repeating the words over and over in my head.

"Your so stupid Kylie, I would never hurt someone I love!"

Someone I love.

Love.

I couldn't begin to wrap my mind around the concept.

Before I knew it light began to pour through the blinds of the living room window.

As soon as I heard the lock on the front door begin to jiggle I snapped my eyes shut knowing that Anne would have a lot of questions for me.

When Anne stepped through the door I heard her put her bag down on the table, and then footsteps towards the living room. She must have been looking me over questioningly because the steps came to a halt. It must have been a tough night at work because instead of making breakfast she continued up the steps to her a room.

I looked over to the cable box too check the time as soon as I heard Anne's bedroom door shut.

It was 5am; I had an hour and half till I had to get up for school. I knew I was going to have to face Adrian sometime, but I was going to avoid it as much as I possibly could.

I was going to leave for school early, before Bobby and definitely before Adrian. I know he would be waiting for me to come up there because he clearly thought I had to, and I really did need too. All my clothes were upstairs, but at the moment I didn't care. I went into the laundry room, which held mostly Bobby clothes because he would always take his time washing his clothes, me on the other hand couldn't go to bed with dirty clothes in the laundry room.

I was wearing a giants jersey and underneath a white wife beater. I was so happy I slept with my bra on last night.

I was digging through a basket of clothes when I found a pair of grey baggy sweat pants. I held them up against me. They looked big but not big enough to fit Bobby, they must have been old. But I didn't care I quickly threw them on, and went to write a note to leave for Bobby.

I put my converse on, grabbed my bag, and silently slipped out of the door.

I knew it wasn't the smartest idea walking to school when you had a gang leader after you, but to tell you the truth I was more scared of Adrian's confession at the moment.

But I was thankful when I arrived at school with no disturbances.

I stopped at Starbucks on the way to waste a little time so when I got to school it was 7am and the doors were already open.

There were about 3 other kids in the hallway sitting by their locker finishing up some homework. I sat on the floor by my locker sipping my caramel latte, when after a while I felt someone come and sit by me.

I was afraid to look, thinking it might be Adrian. But when I turned my head I saw Ryan.

"You look like shit." He said with a smirk. What actually made me laugh was Ryan's big body trying to uncomfortably sit Indian style beside me.