Chapter 13

**Kylies POV**

I got up early to go for a run; I just need a chance to think.

This whole week was horrible. Adrian didn't bother me anymore, but I would always find him lurking around me. Bobby was acting weird too, never really leaving me alone. For some strange reason I always felt like I was being followed.

I didn't know what was going on anymore.

I needed to get away, so going for a run was the only way I knew how.

I had my IPod, and blasted the music throw my earphones drowning out everything around me.

I ran and ran; I didn't even know where I was going.

It was when I was pulled into someone's strong grasp that broke me from my trance.

I looked up to see a guy in his 30s grabbing me by my arm. He had a strong muscular body, a shaved head, and all tattoos on his arm.

He grabbed the earphones out of my ear, and threw my IPod on the ground.

I tried to struggle against him, but his arms were wrapped to tightly around me. I couldn't even scream because his hand covered my mouth. I looked around to see that we were by some park, but the park and the streets were empty.

"You made this too easy girly." He said with a low raspy voice, as he dragged me toward a black van.

I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks; I didn't know what I was going to do.

I licked his hand with my tongue and he immediately let go in disgust, his arm was still around me but loosened for a moment and I took advantage of it.

I ran as fast as I could, away from him.

I heard him curse, but didn't look back to see him.

I ran and ran, but I could hear his fast steps behind me, and all of a sudden I was pulled back into his grasp.

I tried to squirm away but I felt a thin sharp blade held tightly against my neck.

"You really shouldn't have done that." He said pulling me back.

I could feel the cool blade pressed against my neck he wasn't cutting me yet, but I knew just a little small pressure and my neck would be bleeding.

"Let her go." A familiar voice said behind me.

The voice scared the man that held me, and he by accidently put more pressure onto the knife. I could feel the stinging pain on my neck but I wasn't focused on that.

Because when the man turned us around to face the person, I saw Adrian there with 2 older guys behind him.

A feeling of relief swept over me, but was immediately was replaced by fear for him.

I could tell that the other 2 guys behind him were related to him, because they looked alike.

"I knew Id find you all, just didn't think it would be this soon. The boss wants her and I'm going to give her him." The man said.

"It would be in your best interest to let her go." Said one of the boys by Adrian.

"Or what?" The guy said with a smirk.

All of a sudden I was being pushed back, against a car.

"Stay here!" Adrian demanded, with a look in his eyes that told me not to challenge him.

I could see all of them gaining up the man that cut me; two more men came out of nowhere to help the man. Adrian or the other boys weren't aware of the 2 men's presence

"Adrian behind you!" I said, using all the strength I had in my voice.

Adrian's attention turned behind him.

This was too much to take in. I didn't understand what was happening. The next thing I remember happening is blacking out.

When I woke up I was in bed, but not my own. I looked around the baby blue room not recognizing anything until I looked over to the window to see my house.

I was in Adrian's room, why?

Then I slowly started to remember what happened, my fingers automatically went to my neck to feel a bandage over it.

I could hear shouting coming from downstairs.

I walked down the steps to find Adrian and Bobby screaming at each other. One of Adrian's brothers was trying to calm him down, while the other just glared at Bobby.

No one noticed me standing there on the bottom step, until I screamed.

"Stop!" I screamed, but it came out scratchy and unsteady.

All eyes were locked on me.

"I want someone to tell me what the hell is going on, and I want the truth." I said strongly, as I walked into the living room and stood in front of all the boys.

After a moment of Adrian and Bobby sending glares at each other, Adrian decided to talk.

"Me and my brothers joined a gang a few years ago so we could get revenge on my parents killer, after we got revenge we wanted out. It was a sick gang, we couldn't deal with the things they did. The only way to get out was death, but we figured out a way to run away. The gang leader has been after us ever since. We always moved around, and last year we came here. We really thought that this time he couldn't find us, but he did. I knew we were getting too close so that's why I ended it that day. Someone must have been following us around because when I got home that day we were informed that they had pictures of me and you together. I knew they were going to want to use you to get to me, that's what I wanted to tell you. I told Bobby trying to get him to make you talk to me so I could protect you but he said he would take matters into his own hands and now where here." Adrian said with no emotion.

I stood there listening to what he was saying. I couldn't believe this, they lied to me. My bestfriend lied to me.

"You both lied to me." I said with no emotion looking between Adrian and Bobby.

They both didn't say anything.

"I thought we didn't lie to each other Bobby." I said looking at him.

I shook my head, I didn't even know where to go to get away from them.

"I know this must be very difficult for you to deal with and I'm sorry for that, Adrian didn't mean to drag you in our problems." Said one of the guys that looked like Adrian.

"I'm Michael by the way, and that's Chase, were Adrian's brothers." He said.

I didn't know how to respond at the moment.

"Hi." I said.

"Listen I think thats enough for you to take in for one day. We will talk more about this tomorrow." He said.

I gave him a smile, appreciating the fact that I didn't have to deal with this right now.

Without looking at Bobby or Adrian I walked out the door.

I could hear Bobby and Adrian calling me from behind. Which got me to run towards them angrily

"I need you both to just leave me alone. If I can't get peace in my own house, I'll go out somewhere. At the moment I don't care how dangerous it is." I said strong, which stopped Adrian and Bobby in their tracks.

I walked up to my room, laid on my bed and cried myself to sleep wishing that my mother was here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed!

VOTE, FAN, COMMENT<3