***INFO ON SEQUEL****

HIIIII GUYS!

i know many of you have been asking & wondering about the sequel for the bad boy next doorr & I want to let you know tha their will definitely be one!

but I just need to wait some time for many reasons.

Lately ive been going through a lot very stressed & under pressure & I dont think at the moment I'm ready to dedicate myself to this story totally alsoooo because i have a few storiesss already nowww that im not always able to update. I was think about maybe finishing oneeee more story before starting the sequel.

ALSO...

I want this story to get a certain amount of reads, comments, & votes before i began the sequel. My goal is to be in the top 100 of the teen ficition listtttt but who knows.

In the mean time I will contnue to update my stories.

also i have been working on a story that I think many fans of the bad boy next door would be interested innn its called "tough love" IT IS NOT THE SEQUEL. ITS A STORY THAT IVE BEEN WORKING ON.

idk when ill be posting it upp it has a similar theme with the bad boyy but at the same time its totally different.

Illl post more about that on my message board.

I hoppeee you guys have a goodd Easter or Passover & have fun over this break!

If you have any questions message me or anythingggg.

BYEEEEE GUISEE!<3