Chapter 21

**Adrian's POV**

I couldn't believe that I actually ruined my chance of being with the person I love.

I honestly had the worst luck.

I sat on the floor of the kitchen, leaning against the wall with my head in my hands.

I ignored the fact that my brother was standing right there. Usually I wouldn't let myself break down in front of him but I just couldn't take it.

What was I supposed to do? How was I going to fix this? Would I be able to fix this?

I didn't even realize there was another person in the room until I heard Michael speak.

"What's up with him?" Michael asked Chase.

"You don't even want to know. How was the meeting?"

"Pretty good. I think we finally have a way to bring down Victor. More of his people are starting to join us. They said that he isn't being a good leader, he isn't making good choices and he isn't treating them right."

"Have you talked to the leader of the knights?" Chase asked.

Hearing that I was immediately brought out of my own thoughts.

"Why would you talk to the leader of the Knights? Don't they have an alliance with the Kings?" I asked. The kings were victor's gang.

"Rumor has it that Peter and Victor have had a falling out. Peter doesn't trust Victor anymore." Peter was the leader of the Knights.

"So what's your plan?" I asked.

"Well if we have the knights and some of the members in the Kings on our side it would be a lot easier to take Victor down."

"Or if we talk to Peter he'll just go to Victor and ruin everything, and what happens if one of the members are working double sides?" I asked not thinking that this was a good idea.

"Don't worry Adrian I have this under control. It's not like im totally trusting them, just worry about Kylie and ill handle the rest." Michael said.

Hearing Kylies name just brought me back to reality.

I can't believe I lost her, when I barely even had her.

"What am I supposed to do?" I mumbled to myself.

"Well what you're doing now isn't helping anyone." Chase said annoyed.

I glared up at him.

"What? It's the truth. Honestly Adrian I think the girl deserves a lot better then you. But if you love her like you said you did, then you would make this right." Chase continued.

**Kylies POV**

I barely slept last night.

The hurtful words that Adrian said just kept repeating in my head. Why was the happening to me?

For a moment, I actually believed that I could be happy, but that all fell apart last night.

I felt like a complete fool.

I hoped more than anything that Chase didn't tell Adrian that I was going to tell him I loved him. But I knew he probably did.

I didn't have the energy or will power to move from my bed.

"Kylie?" I heard Bobby say from outside my door.

I didn't want to tell Bobby what happened, because I knew it would get him angry.

"Come in." I managed to say.

I must have looked horrible, and by the look on Bobby's face he must have noticed.