Chapter 26

**Kylies POV**

I couldn't even breathe; it felt like I was dreaming.

"Kylie are you okay?" Trent asked concern filling his voice.

"You need to take me to the closest hospital." I said in almost a whisper.

Trent was puzzled, but he didn't question me.

I dug out my phone in the little purse that I brought, and dialed Chase's number.

"Hello?"

"Chase its Kylie. Where's Adrian?" I asked urgently.

"I don't know he went out a while ago. He was supposed to be watching you." He said

"Oh my god..."

"What's wrong Kylie?" He asked urgently.

"I-I...I think he was in an accident." I said.

**

As soon as I reached the hospital, I ran out of the car without even saying anything to Trent.

I walked through the doors of the emergency room. I didn't understand how my legs were even moving; all I wanted to do was crawl up into a ball and cry. I didn't even know if it was Adrian's bike for sure, but a bad feeling inside me told me it was.

I hated hospitals. I spent a lot of time in hospitals, and they were never good. The white walls and floor, the bright lights, and the sterile smell were all too familiar to me.

When I got up to the front desk I had no idea what to say. All the times I've spent in hospitals, I was the one that was being seen

What was I supposed to do?

I didn't think I would be able to handle negative news about Adrian. I couldn't imagine what I would do if anything happened to him.

I walked up to the desk and took a deep breath.

"How may I help you miss?" Asked the nurse behind the counter.

"Uhm...er...I need to know if an Adrian Grant is checked in here. I think he was in an accident." I said coming out shaky.

The lady behind the counter looked at me sympathetically.

"Uhm let me go check..." She said.

I was waiting there at the desk. I wasn't sure what I wanted to hear out of that lady's mouth. I was scared and nervous. My heart was beating fast, my palms sweating and my hands shaking.

"Kylie?" I heard a voice ask from down the hall.

I turned my head to see Adrian standing there. I couldn't see anything else; my brain wasn't registering anything else. All I could accept was that Adrian was okay. He was standing there breathing and that's all that mattered to me.

I walked up to him, tears filling my eyes to the point where I couldn't see. My knees were going weak and I couldn't even speak.

I lifted my hand up over my mouth to muffle the screams and cries that were coming out of my mouth.

"Adrian! Oh my god."

"There was an accident and...I-I..I saw your bike...I t-t...thought something happened to you..." I saw in between cries.

"Don't worry Kylie; I'm fine everything's okay don't worry." He said as he put his arm around me bringing me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around him tightly and I heard him wince in pain. I couldn't understand why I hurt him.

I pulled away and wiped my eyes attempting to get clear vision.

When my eyes weren't so blurry I saw everything. Adrian was standing in front of me with his right arm in a sling. He had a white bandage on the top of his forehead; there were other small cuts around his face. His eye was purple and swollen shut. But I didn't understand why he was in pain when I held him