Chapter 16

So the update took a little longer then usual because I wasnt really sure if i wanted to do this now or wait longer, but i think it fit here perfectly. Im not crazy about this part because its basically just a filler with a lot of emotions.

sooooo enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Adrians POV**

Seeing her face puzzled and shocked was priceless.

When Michael told Kylie that we were going to be watching her in order to protect her he didn't really go into details, so she had no idea that it included while she slept.

Being the fine gentleman I was, I told my brothers I would take the first night of watching.

Of course my brothers meant watch her from a distance but I feel the closer I am to her, the safer she is. Even though I'm pretty sure Kylie won't be too happy about that.

I could tell earlier that her plan was to avoid me. It wasn't a good plan, because avoiding me especially now was impossible. And I think she knows that.

I waited till it got dark out, and peeked through my window to see Kylie leaving the room with her pajamas.

I climbed up the tree and through her window which she left unlocked.

When I finally steadied myself I walked to her bed and sat down.

After a few moments the bedroom door opened, and Kylie walked in with a towel wrapped on her head.

When she first saw me she let out a gasp.

"You scared me you asshole!" She screamed.

"You think you would lock your window, or at least be used to this by now." I said.

"What are you doing here?" she asked as she crossed her arms.

I took the moments to look over her body. She was wearing white bunny slippers which made me smile. But the smile slowly faded as the feeling of lust took over as I looked up her long bare legs. She was wearing a big football jersey, which fell almost to her mid-thigh. It was a Giants Jersey with the number 8 on it.

When Kylie cleared her throat I broke my gaze on her legs, and looked up at her with the traces of lust in my eyes. I could just see the pink in her cheeks. I made her blush just by looking at her, and this girl thinks she could stay away from me, ha very funny.

"I'm here to protect you." I said with a smirk.

"What do you mean?" she asked puzzled.

"Well when Michael told you we were watching you, he meant all the time. Even when you're sleeping."

"Cant one of your brothers do it? I'm pretty sure they wouldn't sneak into my room and watch me like a creep." She said with he hands on her hips.

"Well it's my turn tonight, and what's the fun in that?" I asked with the smirk plastered on my face.

She just walked over to her bureau and stared in the mirror. She then took the towel off her head letting her long damp waves fall around her, and then she slowly bent over and quickly flipped her hair back. It was so beautiful and sexy that it was like straight out of a movie. I couldn't help but be a little turned on.

Kylie didn't realize the affect that her little hair flip had on me, because she went right back to looking at the mirror, running her hands through her hair.

As I sat on her bed I stared at her as she brushed her hair, put cream on her legs, and played with her hair.

After a few moments I saw her looking at me in the mirror with a smirk on her face. I raise my eyebrow looking at her questioningly, but she just shook her head and smiled.