Chapter 9

"Bobby come on I'll talk to you inside." I said looking up to him, putting my hands on his shoulders attempting to push him back towards the house which was pointless.

I could see his fists clenched at his sides, and the anger that filled his eyes and he just glared at Adrian with so much hatred, and Adrian glared back with a smirk, which just made Bobby more furious.

Bobby just easily moved me out of the way and walked right up to Adrian who was leaning against his fence.

Bobby and Adrian where chest to chest neither of them looking away.

"Stay away from my cousin Grant, or so help me god I will knock your teeth down your throat." Bobby said in almost a growl.

"I'd like to see you try." Adrian growled back.

All of a sudden Bobby punched Adrian in the jaw. Adrian didn't let that slow him down because soon Adrian tackled bobby to the ground and punched him back. They were both rolling around on the sidewalk, trying to get on top of the other.

I couldn't believe this was happening all I could do was try and pull whoever was on top off which wasn't successful, I just ended up falling back

"Please, please stop!" I screamed as the tears were pouring down my face, which finally got their attention.

Adrian was on top of Bobby, but when they both stopped to look at me I got my chance to quickly get up and pull Adrian up.

Of course he just let me hold on to his arm and he followed me away from Bobby who was getting himself off the ground.

"Bobby please go inside I'll be there in just a second please" I said looking at him while I was standing my Adrian. Bobby went inside but not before glaring at Adrian with anger.

I looked at Adrian's face and he had a busted lip and I could see a bruise forming around his eye. There were other scrapes from Bobby pushing his face against the concrete.

"I'm sorry." O said looking into his eyes, which suddenly wiped away most of the anger on his eyes and his expression softened.

"it's not your fault." he said

"Then why do I feel so bad?" I said looking at the ground as my eyes filled with tears.

Adrian lifted my chin with his fingers so that I was looking straight at him. He wiped away the tear that was falling against my cheeks.

"Because you're a good person." he said with a smile, and then walked back to his house.

When I went inside I found bobby on the couch sitting up with his face in his hands and his elbows on his knees.

When he heard me come in he looked up. I could see blood coming from his nose and a bruise forming under his eye, along with other small scrapes.

I just shook my head went to the kitchen got a wet cloth, ice pack, and the first aid kit.

"Look up." I said softly and he did.

We sat there in silence as i cleaned his face of blood, and put medicine on his the scrapes.

I sat there holding the ice pack to his cheek.

"Bobby I'm sorry, for everything." I said looking down starting to cry again.

"So that was him?" bobby asked with an emotionless tone.

"Him who?" I asked confused

"The him who you sit with at lunch. The him who takes you home, the him who you hung out with." Bobby said, as the anger rose in his voice.