Chapter 6

Picture of Bella----->

I didnt use spell- check on this one cause i didnt use word, but everythings pretty good except for some capitalizations but enjoy!(:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hadn't heard Adrian's bike come home that night, and it wasn't parked in front of his house this morning either.

When I got to school he wasn't in any of our classes. I don't know why, but him not being there was starting to bother me.

I sat with Bobby at lunch. It was hard to ignore his stupid jock friends, and his posse of cheerleaders that followed him around.

After school me and Bella went to a cafe around the corner from the school. We sat outside at a little table underneath an umbrella.

"So, explain." Bella said, with her long blonde, colorful hair in 2 high ponytails.

"About what?" I asked as I took a sip of my coffee, trying to play stupid.

"You know exactly what Kylie."

"Theres nothing to explain, Adrian lives next door to Bobby. Even though Bobby made it clear to stay away from him I was more interested. Adrian started talking to me, made it clear he was jerk. He thinks all girls are the same, and that he doesn't have to say much to get them to fall in love and sleep with him. I told him I wasn't like that and now he's trying to prove me wrong by getting me to fall in love and sleep with him." I said as if it was nothing.

Bella stared at me with her eyes wide, that looked a lot wider in her nerdy looking glasses.

"You're going to lose." she said.

"What makes you think that?"

"Adrian has a rep, and he's also very hot, so girls literally fall at his feet. He's never in a relationship, even though there are those love struck girls who think they can change him and won't leave him alone. I've never even see him actually talk unless he's in a fight, so he doesn't have to try hard to get a girl. But he knows what he's doing so i'd be careful if I were you."

"Eh, I think i'll be fine. He wont leave me alone, he says I'm a challenge."

"Maybe you actually stand a chance"

"So whats his story? Bobby told me but I think he was just trying to scare me."

"Well if it scared you, then it was probably the truth. But no one really knows his story exactly. No one ever wanted to get close enough to find out. "

**

After coffee with Bella I went home to find a note on my door.

" K, i'll meet you outside at 6. -A "

After that I ripped it off the door and stuck it in my pocket, hoping that Anne and Bobby didnt see it.

When I got inside Anne was asleep on the couch, so I made sure I was extra quite.

I went upstairs to do some of my homework, after an hour I woke up Anne so she could get ready for work. Soon after that Bobby texted me he was coming home late, so I texted him I was going to Bella's and ignored his usual questions.

I took a shower and curled my hair. I had no idea where we were going so it was hard to pick an outfit. But after a while I settled on black leggings and a dark red off the shoulder top that came right beneath my butt, with a thick black belt beneath my breast, and little black flats. I put some makeup on then grabbed my bag with my cell.