Chapter 27

hi guyss:) its really short & i apologize i will try to make it up with the next update. This is a kinda filler. I wanted too get Adrians POV up so i just decided to make it one chapterr. Again I promise the next update will be longer!:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Adrian's POV**

I remembered being pissed that Michael and Chase were busy and couldn't watch over Kylie tonight. I got over it though, until I saw who she was with and what she was doing. She was on a day with that guy, Trent.

Ugh, I hated him. Of course the only reason that I disliked him was because of Kylie. I was pretty sure if Kylie had nothing to do with him he would be an alright guy, but that wasn't the case.

I was on my bike across the street from the ice cream parlor. I had to clench my fists tightly around my handlebars to keep myself from running over to them and knocking him out.

Every time I would see her laugh an ache would go through my chest, knowing that he was the one making her smile. I haven't made her laugh like that in a long time, and that killed me.

I was too wrapped up in my own thoughts to notice the black pickup truck that was following Kylie.

When Kylie and Trent got in the car and drove off, I stared intently at the truck waiting to follow his path. When he started up the car and began driving off in the direction of Trent's car I followed behind him.

He stopped outside Kingways Park, I didn't see Kylie around so I thought I must have made a mistake, but then I heard the beautiful sound of her laugh.

The driver must have noticed me because he sped away from the park. I wasn't going to let him get away that easy.

I quickly started up my motorcycle and chased after him.

I loved the feeling of going over the speed limit on my bike, especially while chasing the guy. Normally people would try to avoid situations like these and would be scared, not me. I was an adrenaline junkie; it was things like this that made me love life.

I knew we were both running red lights, I didn't think much of it. Until I saw the white van crash right into the pickup truck. It was only a few seconds later that I blacked out.

When I woke up I could hear the loud beeping besides me, each time it beeped my head throbbed painfully.

I had no idea where I was or why I was here. But after a few seconds of opening my eyes pain surged through my body. My whole body hurt but the most severe pain was located at my ribs. Every time I would breath a sharp pain would go through my chest.

I couldn't move my right arm; it was wrapped in something hard and heavy.

I looked around at the white bright room realizing I was in the hospital. I was confused after that; it took me awhile to remember what had happened. But as soon as I remembered the events that took place a few hours ago I knew I had to leave.

I wasn't sure what had happened to the driver in the pickup truck, but I wasn't going to wait around and find out.

I knew the driver had to be affiliated with Victor's gang, and if he was hurt which I'm sure he was; a lot of members were going to be in this hospital.

I let out a deep breath and I gathered up all the strength I had in me to get up out of the bed.

With each step I took pain went through my body so intensely I wasn't sure that I was going to be able to make it out of the hospital.

But once I heard her loud cries I couldn't care less about the unbearable pain.

She was down the hall standing at the front counter. She was crying hysterically, breathing in pants. For a moment I forgot everything, the pain, my past, and the crazy gang members that were probably surrounding the hospital.

In those few second of watching her cry I understood something that I didn't before, she loved me. She loved and cared for me more than anything and no matter I knew we were going to be together.

When I called out to her she looked up puzzled, I knew she wasn't expecting to be hearing my voice.

She came over to me and wrapped her arms around me tightly, I did my best to comfort her but it was hard to hold back the groan of pain.

She looked at me worriedly and I gave her my best reassuring smile, by the look on her face I knew she didn't believe it.

Soon I was brought back to reality, I knew how incredibly dangerous it was too be here, especially with Kylie.

As I was trying to tell Kylie that we needed to leave I saw my brother come up behind her, I looked at him seriously communicating with my eyes trying to tell him that we needed to leave. I knew he understood when he walked out of the hospital.

In the car I started to realize everything that happened. Before Kylie even knew if I was hurt for sure, she came to the hospital worried.

The moment I saw Kylie crying in the hospital a lot of things made sense. I knew she denied loving me because she was afraid to get hurt, and I always assumed that, but now I knew it was true. I didn't understand why she would love me, not thinking that anyone could love me, but then I knew she had her own reasons for loving me.

When I told Kylie my discovery she was wondering how I could be thinking about that at a time like this . Normally I would agree, when you just recently get in a car accident because you crashed into the car that was following you kind of not really girlfriend you shouldn't be thinking about love. I couldn't help it though. For the first time I was absolutely positive about how Kylie felt about me and I just couldn't help but smile brightly at the thought.

When I got home and Kylie told me she wanted to take it slow, I was just a little bit disappointed. I knew I should just be thankful that I'm getting another chance, but all I could think about was how I wanted to rip her clothes off and make love to her on my couch.

I did my best to rid myself of the idea; I wasn't going to ruin this opportunity. It didn't really help though when Kylie looked at me with a smirk and said she wanted to play doctor.

I didn't care about all the pain and aches in my body, because the image of me and Kylie playing 'doctor' consumed me. I got up quickly from the couch and grabbed Kylie by the hand pulling her towards the stairs, ignoring the protesting aches and pains in my body.

She changed me and I changed her. The player who thought any girl could easily fall for him learned his lesson, and the girl that always had her guard up and was afraid to love took a risk.

It was kind of romantic and sweet, if you took out all the gang violence.

Man, this girl was changing me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT & FAN!- the more the soooner the update!<3