Chapter 28

** Kylies POV**

It's been 2 weeks since the 'incident' occurred. Adrian was getting better each day that passed, and we were getting closer...

(Erase the dirty images cause that's not what I meant ;P)

We were getting closer as friends. I told him I wanted to take it slow, and I meant it.

But for the past 2 weeks I was sleeping over at Adrian's. The night he came back from the hospital was the first night. When I was about to go home he kept hold of my hand and told me to stay with him, I wasn't so sure that was a good idea. It defeated the purpose of taking things slow, but he assured me we were only sleeping. Still I was hesitant; I didn't want to by accidently crush him in my sleep. But of course Adrian wasn't taking no for an answer.

Ever since then, when Anne would leave for work, and Bobby would go out or go to sleep, Id climb out the window and go to his house.

All we ever did was sleep, and cuddle. Yes the badass likes to cuddle. It felt amazing having Adrian hold me close to him at night. Just being with him, made everything feel so perfect. Having his arms around me, holding me against him tightly made me feel safe, something that I wasn't used to.

Ugh! I can't believe I actually was feeling this way. No one would ever believe me; Kylie Luca had butterflies in her stomach when she was around a boy. It's incredibly cliché. Usually that would sicken me, but not now. Call it whatever you want, but Im finally happy.

Finally happy.

Yeah.

I was, but I just kept waiting for it too all fall apart. That usually happens in the story of my life, when I finally get happy; something happens that ends it all.

I know I should enjoy my life now and I am, but in the middle of the night, when I can't sleep and Adrian's already out, my thoughts wander. Im happy now and getting here was a long and hard journey, but it could all come to an end really quick.

Bobby and Adrian still didn't get along at all. That's why I told Bobby Adrian and I are just friends. Technically I wasn't lying, just not telling him the whole truth.

***

"Who was your first kiss?" I asked Adrian as I lay beside him on his bed, resting my head on his chest over the fading bruises.

"hmm?" He asked, as he gently ran his unbroken hand up and down my hip, creating tingles under my skin.

"Your first kiss?" I asked again.

"Do you really want to know? Can you handle knowing who was the one who took my first kiss?" He asked teasingly, as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I think I'll be alright." I said sarcastically.

"My first kiss? Or my first real kiss?" He asked with a wink, which made me lightly hit his chest, making sure not to hit his ribs.

"Both."

"My first kiss was in 2nd grade to a girl name Katie, she gave me her pudding cup at lunch, and I repaid her with a kiss. I thought my first real kiss was to a girl named Michelle, when I was 15. She was Chases' friend's sister. She was also weirdo." He said, with a fake shutter.

"You thought?" I asked puzzled.

"Yup. My first real kiss was to the girl I love, you." He said with a cheesy smile.

I couldn't help but aw.

"Corny but romantic, I like it." I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.