Chapter 10

Picture of Michael and Chase Grant (Adrians Brothers)------>

Recap:

Adrian and his brothers joined the rival gang to the people that killed his parents. After getting revenge they wanted to leave the gang. They couldnt leave the gang without being killed. so they escaped and have been on the run ever since.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Adrians Pov**

Today was the day I was going to end things with Kylie. Whatever there was to end, our friendship and then the benefits that went along. It's not like I was in love with her, it wasn't like that at all. I cared about her, she was my friend, and I couldn't have that.

There was one time where I actually thought I kind of liked her, but it was just lust.. Right?

Whatever it was it doesn't matter because it's over.

It wasn't going to be easy. I really had to hurt her, so she would stay away from me.

I honestly don't know how I was going to do this. I didn't want to hurt the only person that cared for me, the only person who I considered my friend. But I had to, if not the consequence could be worse than just a broken heart.

I knew she didn't love me, but again we were friends and she cared so I was going to use that to my advantage.

She didn't trust, she didn't love, and she didn't care, but that changed when she met me, I could tell. I know she didn't believe in love, I really wonder who broke her heart so bad to do that to her.

You would think she didn't have a heart. But I knew she had a little piece left, that I was now going to break.

**Kylies POV**

I walked into school with a smile on my face. Ever since I got home this morning I couldn't help myself from smiling. Spending the night with Adrian made me happy.

Which wasn't a good thing.

What does that mean? Spending the night with some guy actually made me happy. It wasn't just to have some fun at the time, it was more than that.

But that means I actually have some sort of feelings for him.

I wanted to talk to him about this, but I don't know if I could.

In our first class, he didn't even look at me.

I would glance his way, trying to get his attention, but nothing.

When I went to meet him at lunch, as I was walking to the bleachers I saw him sitting with some blonde girl. I immediately felt the jealously pour over me, what was he doing?

I pushed back the feeling, because I don't get jealous. It's not like we're together. It doesn't matter.

"Am I interrupting something?" I asked with a smile, trying to act like I wasn't bothered.

"Yes." Adrian said looking up at me and then continuing his conversation with the girl.

"Uhm, I should go. My friends are probably waiting." The girl said, and then made her way down the steps of the bleachers.

"ooookay." I said as I sat down, Adrian had an annoyed look on his face.

"Listen we need to talk." Adrian said.

"Yeah I know, I was meaning to talk to you about something."

"Let me go first."

"Okay go."