Chapter 22

Hi guys! just wanted to tell you that this chapter is alittle bit more of a filler, but the next chapter is going to be really interesting and much more better. The next chapter is the party so its going to be alot of fun to write.

Enjoy:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Kylie POV**

I was set on ignoring the world and zoning out as long as I needed too, but of course that didn't happen.

As I lay on the couch watching television attempting to forget about the ache in my heart, I heard Bobby whispering on the phone in the kitchen. I soon forgot about his mysterious phone call when he sat on the couch beside me watching television.

After a half hour or so the bell rang, I don't know why but my heart jumped out of my chest thinking it was Adrian, but I was wrong.

Bobby got up too answer the door, my attention still focused on the TV set.

"Baby girl I am not letting you fall into a deep depression this time." I heard Ryan say as he stood in front of the television set.

"Please go away!" I mumbled as I lifted the blanket over my head.

I wasn't in the mood to deal with this right now. I didn't understand why no one let me do what I wanted. I was content with staying home moping around and feeling sorry for myself.

"No Kylie, we want to help you." I head another voice say, which I recognized to be Bella's.

"I don't need help; I just need to be left alone." I said still under the covers

"I am not playing this game Kylie." Ryan said, as I felt arms wrap around my waist lifting me up.

The cover fell to the ground, and I realized that Ryan was holding me over his shoulder, walking up the stairs.

"Let me down!" I said, as I begin to bang my fist against his back.

"No, you're getting changed and were taking you out I don't care what you say." Ryan said.

"Bobby I hate you!" I screamed loud enough so that he could hear.

All of a sudden I was dropped on my bed.

"Bella's staying here to make sure you don't escape, im waiting down stairs." Ryan said before he left my room.

"UGH!" I said while I laid back on my bed.

"Come on Ky were just trying to help." Bella said as she went through my closet picking out my clothes.

"I know but Im just not in the mood to be helped." I replied.

After I got dressed, Ryan and Bella took me to the mall.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"For some shop therapy." Bella replied.

We went into some stores and I bought a few things. The shopping was at least taking my mind off of Adrian, until we went to eat.

"So you don't have to tell us what happened." Bella said.

"But we want you to know were always here to listen." Ryan continued.

"I know and I want to tell you guys but first I want to thank you for being here for me." I said with a smile.

"No problem baby, that's what friends are for." Ryan replied.

I told them everything that happened last night between Adrian and me, and then I told them what he said to me earlier. When I was finished they looked at me in disbelief.