Chapter 31

Not Really proofread probably fixing it tomorrow.

**Adrian's POV**

As I laid in my empty bed I replayed the night over in my head.

"I..I..I need to..." I began to stutter.

This was it, I would tell her the thing that I was dreading the most.

The thing that could either make or break us...

"I need to tell you something." I said to her, she looked at me with eyes that told me to continue.

The more I stuttered, the more nervousness appeared on her face

Each time I tried to form the words in my mouth, nothing would come out. I had no idea what to say or how to say it.

This whole week I convinced myself that I was going to tell her, but I guess my mouth didn't get the memo.

When I thought I was ready to tell her I opened my mouth and something came out that I wasn't expecting at all.

"I...I probably wont see you a lot this week. I have a lot of business to take care of." I said.

She looked at me puzzled, I was positive that I looked the same way to her.

I wasn't supposed to say that! I just lied to her without even trying!

My heart immediately started to beat faster as I thought about how I lied to her.

I honestly wanted to tell her but I guess my bad boy self conscience took over and took matters into his own hands.

Kylie was annoyed with me for a little after that, because she knew "business" meant gang/violent/secret related things that I had to take care of. But really I was just meeting some girl, but as harmless as it seemed I was more afraid to face Michelle then I was too chase gang members on my bike.

Eventually Kylie got over it and she told me that she loved me and wanted to be with me.

When she told me that I felt so many mixed emotions. I was so happy that she finally wanted to pick up where we left off but I couldn't ignore the feeling of guilt.

As much as I wanted to hold Kylie and lay with her tonight I couldn't. I have to meet Michelle today at noon and I knew it would make Kylie more curious then she already is.

I let out a large sigh and looked over to the clock, it was already 10am. I had this idea in my head that the longer I stay in bed, the less real this would have to be...but this was going to happen whether I liked it or not.

I reluctantly got up from my bed and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

I talked to Kevin the other night and set this whole date up. He told Michelle I wanted to meet her at some coffee shop out of town. Which worked out well because I didn't want to risk the chance of being seen by anyone the I would know. Just the thought of someone that knew Kylie seeing me with a girl that wasnt her scared me.

"Hey bro." Michael said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey." I said as I poured myself a bowl of cereal.

"Listen Adrian, this must be really hard for you to do. I just want to tell you how much Chase and I appreciate it. I know how you feel about Michelle and I know how much you love Kylie, and to risk it all just to save our asses is...is amazing." Michael said

I looked up at him surprised. I wasn't expecting that at all. Michael was all for this plan a couple of days ago and now I could tell he feels bad.