Chapter 34

**It was like 6 pages on word, idk why its so short. the spacess keep getting messed up :/**

**Adrian's POV**

As soon as my eyes laid on hers, everything around me stopped.

All I could focus on was her eyes. Eyes that seemed so simple, but held so much emotion. Pain, disappointment, despair, hurt, and so much more.

I couldn't even think about anything else except her.

Everything else that I was thinking about, this plan, the reasons, everything, and it just didn't matter anymore.

The girl I loved more than anything was looking at me with the most painful expression, and I couldn't do anything to stop it. I was stuck in that moment, praying that this isn't real. It couldn't be real.

This wasn't supposed to happen.

I was supposed to break up with Michelle so Kylie and I could be together without any complications.

I honestly can't imagine what was going on through her head.

What did she see? What did she think?

As soon as she started to run away I knew I had to follow her and try to redeem myself.

"Kylie..." I called. But she just ignored me and ran outside.

It took me a few seconds to push through the crowd of people to get to the door. When I finally got outside I saw her in the distance running into the dark of the night.

"Kylie!" I screamed loudly, following her.

She was too far away and there was no way that I was going to be able to reach her.

But I had to try, I needed to try.

When Kylie went along the turn in the road she was no longer in my field of vision.

I took deep breaths, and ran as fast as I possibly could so I could see her again. But when I made the turn Kylie was nowhere to be found.

All that was there in the distance was a white van speeding away. Immediately I knew something was wrong.

***

My thoughts were jumbled, my heart was racing. I didn't know how to approach this situation.

I stood there in the middle of the road panting.

All I wanted to do was scream, and hit something.

I reached into my pocket, and called for help.

"Chase! You gotta help me, its Kylie she was taken by somebody." I said in urgency.

"What do you mean? Adrian slow down! What happened?" Chase said.

"Kylie saw me with Michelle at the party. She ran out and I went to follow her. But I lost her for a second, and when I caught up all I saw was a white van driving away." I said out of breath.

"Damnt! Adrian you have to go back to the party and find out who she came with. Then meet me back at home."

"It was Victor chase. It had to be!" I screamed out of anger.

"Listen Adrian; just do what I told you! We will get her back, I promise!" Chase said before hanging up.

All I wanted to do was to go to the Kings Club, and kill every member that I could get my hands on. But I knew that was only my anger talking. I had to think rationally, and do what Chase says. I was going to get Kylie back no matter what I had to do...