Chapter 11

**Kylies POV**

After I left Adrian I rushed to the bathroom. I could feel the tears falling down my cheek; thank God no one was in there.

I didn't understand why I was crying. It's not like I was madly in love with him, I just thought we were actually friends, clearly I was wrong.

He was so harsh. As I went through everything he said, more tears poured out of my eyes.

Of course the one person I decide to get a little close to, let my walls down for, does this.

I knew the bell was about to ring, I couldn't face seeing Adrian in my last class. But I had no choice, at least today Bobby didn't have practice so I wouldn't have to wait for him.

I zoned out for the rest of my classes, even art which was my favorite. Before I got to my last class, I let out a deep breath. Motivating myself in my head, 'Everything's okay, you don't need him. He means nothing..' I said to myself.

When I got inside, I glanced over to the back of the class, but he wasn't there. He's probably late, or maybe someone up there likes me and decided to make him skip. I doubt he skipped. He made it clear that I meant nothing, so if I wasn't a big deal he could face me.

After the bell rang my eyes were focused on the door, waiting for him to enter.

When the final bell rang, I was awoken from my trance to realize that he skipped class.

I quickly ran to my locker, got my books and headed to the door as fast as I could. I didn't want to see Bella; she gave me questioning looks after lunch during our classes. I knew she would want to know what was going on, but I wasn't in the mood to relive what happened earlier today.

When I got to Bobby's car, I looked at the mirror to realize I looked like hell. My eyes were red and puffy; anyone could tell I was crying.

When I saw Bobby coming towards the car, I began to panic. He would know I was crying and as much as I wanted to tell him what happened I couldn't. If he knew he would kill Adrian and as much as I hated him I didn't want him to know I cared enough to tell Bobby.

When bobby got to the car, I quickly made my way to the passenger side.

The whole ride home I kept my head turned towards the window. Bobby would try to make conversation, but I wasn't interested.

When the car came to a stop, I looked outside to find that we weren't home.

I looked over to Bobby with a questioning look.

"What happened?" He asked with concern

"Nothing." I said as I looked down towards my lap, trying to hide my face.

"You're lying." He said with more anger. I could see his hands clenching around the steering wheel tightly.

I didn't respond.

"Is it Grant?" He said, as his fists were turning white from holding the wheel so tight.

Again I didn't respond.

"Damnt Ky!" He said as he banged his fist against the steering wheel.

After a moment of silence, I could tell Bobby trying to calm himself down.

"Ky, please tell me what happened?" He said calmly, but I could still hear a hint of anger in his voice.

"I don't want you to overreact, it's really nothing." I said.

"I'm not going to overreact" he said.

"Seriously? I didn't say anything to you but you still beat up your steering wheel for no reason."