"The New Overcomers"

Baecrush and her family walk many weeks towards 'sun goes down'.

Arriving at a place without a population. A place where storms can churn toxicity during the summers.

It has not happened in a long time.

The young girl Destiny and her father both see this as a happy place.

They make mud shelters for comfort and because it is the start. The start of building here. A place that will become a crossroads.

Baecrush has many lifetimes of stories to tell about Pinnacle. She devoted much time with each child to tell the various stories.

As the children grew, they would get visitors that wanted to have children with this family.

There was a special esteem for those born with parental memory. An ability to know everything (from the time of Destiny) going forward from parents to child.

The population grew and so did something old and rare.

Stories, plays, theatre and singing.

Eventually the children's descendants could crush together material to make items of technology.

Audio and visual tools.

Leading to a time when Pinnacle style equipment (designed for the senses of us) was built and linked to Pinnacle.

Never were there path walkers with unwelcoming futures in those places.