"Haught Waifu"

They bring the succubae girl back to the Royal Enclave of the Gentle Succubae. She is taken by the Succubae Queen to see the resident medical specialist.

They rescued the specialist at a time she found distressing and dangerous. She became very loyal and devoted to the Queen. Waving as the queen leaves.

Recently she started a new fresh look of white medical clothes with pastel pink or pastel blue accent colors.

She has a magic ability, and so she can see that the white clothes the young succubae is wearing has magic residue on it.

She helps the succubae out of suit and checks pockets. Two small curved candy canes were in the pockets. She puts everything into a stasis chamber and smiles at the young succubae girl.

She walks up and hugs her firmly.

"Please wave your tail horizontally. Hmm. It is a little lopsided. You should remember to flip your tail inside the inner pants' pocket about once a day."

She asks the girl to put both hands on the floor and stand with stiff legs.

"OK. Flex your wings. Good. Balance on one hand and one leg. Good. Now the other arm and leg combination. Good. Your body is in good shape. Just a little atrophy in the tail. You will still have a low energy life style, so see me at once if you feel bad. Especially, if visible sparkles appear around you. That can signal a shutdown of your baseline magic. We have that energy in the stasis chamber. The candy canes probably have some on them. You might get a short boost by licking those, in an emergency."

They get interrupted by the Succubae Queen rushing in the room. She grabs the medical specialist girl. "Quick come with me. We have an emergency on a magical plane of existence! There is a LOVE/LIKE gravity well forming. We need you ready to go there."

One thing that can happen on magical planes of existence, is that magic users get more powerful overtime. Powerful enough to create powerful objects. Powerful enough to use powerful objects in clever ways. Sometimes extremely destructive things could be done.

Things that look very simple could be the reason for battles so large, most would call them wars.

A prominent teach of magic once created a simple vibrant red gem and hung it on simple necklace.

You might call the red gem a consecutive prison. Anyone with a magic power rating higher than the teacher (or future wearers) would become encased in the gem.

If someone more powerful were to appear, the captive would be free and the new magic user would be encased.

It was designed to prevent assassination attempts. It became a badge of honor to be locked in the gem.

The battles over the gem were world shaking.

Eventually a little trick was employed.

Someone put a magic mirror and magic coin in front of the gem. It fooled the gem into thinking those two objects exceeded in magic that person in the gem. So they emptied the gem.

Eventually hidden in a desk drawer with no note or description. It became simply a thing of legend.

The mage that kept the gem lived a very long time, but magical careers are risky things. The mage vanished about two decades ago.

The local government finally decided to claim the citadel for taxes and open the surrounding lands for residential development.

That is how a young girl finds a pretty and vibrant red gem for sale in a second hand store.

She likes the gem.

Thinking to herself as she buys and puts on the necklace.

I want you.

Everyone would want you.

I will have you.

There, now you are mine. We look nice together.

Even second-hand stores have magic suppression systems to prevent thefts and other crimes that use magic.

As soon as she walks out the door of the store, the gem starts the newly configured magic program.

It will judge the world to decide who ought to be held captive in the gem.

The girl is heading off to a group music practice down the middle of the dirt road. She moves at a quick pace.

She does not see what is happening behind her.

Everyone around the magic gem is magically stuck with the following.

"I want you. Everyone would want you. I will have you. There, now you are mine. We look nice together."

The girl had been thinking about maybe dating and thought the gem improved her looks.

She wanted to be seen as "haught". A term similar to "hot". "Haught" was an intrinsic and widely agreed quality. You could see if a girl was 'haught' simply by looking at her.

As she walked briskly forward, everyone behind her became magically convinced that they had just been in the presence of their "Waifu". A thing that happen just then and there in the street. That girl was now their girl friend.

What did she look like?

Well .. you know.. 'haught'!

Knee-length skirt. Bluish top the showed just a thin line of midriff. Wearing a vibrant red gem necklace. Her face was a bit hard to recall.

"Waifu" means girlfriend. It has a connotation of a good girl friend.

If someone were to roll their eyes and say "Ohh Yeah. His girlfriend." That would be ambiguous. Was the girlfriend bad, or was there a doubt that he actually had a girlfriend.

If someone were to roll their eyes and say "ohh Yeah. His Waifu." There would be no doubt. A "Waifu" is always a good girlfriend.

The most distressed by this new magically induced thought were married women.

"How could I have done such a thing? She is such a darling girl. I will explain later, this just will never succeed. I will kiss her on her forehead and tell her to find someone else."

The least distressed were boys and young men.

"They were happy and might actually whistle a happy tune."

It would always get quiet behind the girl as she walked, but she was lost in her own thoughts. She was not sure that she was really ready of this stage of life. Dating. Boys.

A really very strange looking woman appear directly in front of her. She wears odd white clothes and a mages cloak.

Holding odd gold circles instead of approved gold allow coins "Will you sell me that gem, I will double what you paid!"

The girl stops confused by the person she never met.

The stranger continues "and I will throw in a Succubae fashion consultation as a perk."

She hands over the gem for the raw gold and says "I do not want a consultation now. I am not ready yet. In my family, the women my age are cute and pretty. Six to eight years later they become the most beautiful. That is when I want their advice. Once I have come into my looks."

With a smile the medical girl disappears with the gem.

It breaks the spell like it never happened.

The succubae are happy to lock away that gem. It could have disrupted affections across the universe.

The succubae think a lot about how to help that girl in the future.

Most of them think a transparent vampire girl look is ideal. It has been on their minds frequently these days.