"Oblivion's Precipice"

I was shoving that creature then everything flipped.

I was suddenly falling (a long distance), and the creature flipped over my head.

The silver wire vanished too.

I landed in a dark place. On dark soil. Looking up at that vile being of translucent blackness.

"Infant of indescribable rage, I did not setup the situation that you blame me for. You will never touch me here. I had more than ten thousand years to master my current fog form.

Go ahead with your fits.

I am going far away to let you find a so available oblivion.

The nature of this realm will deplete you inexorably."

True to his word, the creature pulled far back and away. That same feeling of a water wave followed away as he left.

When I stopped to feel with sensitivity, I was sure I still had the sense of where the creature was.

I walked in that direction with purpose.

Suddenly I heard "Please No. Let me be. I am not her."

When I looked back, the dark soil showed me Eurain buried deep. It became clear though, it was not Eurain. It was a muddy soil in her form.

"Let go. I want this peace. I am not that girl."

Just like I calmed in the hallway, I calmed myself here.

The mud slipped back down. I walk with purpose, softly. Staying calm.

After a few steps, a hear a startling sound. Off to the right a large chunk of ground falls away.

Dark soil dropping into a darker inky blankness.

No sound ever reports that soil landing.

I am disturbed by the thought of myself as being at the edge of a deep void.

I think: 'Calm Girl, stay calm. Especially Girl, do not stomp around! '