"Lifelong Cherishing"

The Succubae Queen brought the youngest succubae into the healing center.

Many creatures with horns can have them twisted in the skull (usually a painful and disorienting experience).

For the succubae, the bang to the head and the twist of one horn meant memory loss.

As soon as they straightened the horn, she fully recovered and was held lovingly by the queen.

She and the queen then went to see how things were going with the caretaker succubae.

The high energy magic that covered white suit and candy canes had been used. The succubae that had been unconscious became physically healthy, but still not awake.

Because she had been drained by a demon long ago, they feared she might dissipate.

They tried something different. The high energy magic had been collected from two humans that had been paired together. So they bought the couple here.

When held together in the arm of the human, the sickly succubae changed into a young human girl.

The love of the two humans was magnified when they were close to the girl.

The Queen noticed that when her rescued charge sneezed, small white wings sprouted out of her back.

It took several hours of discussing and explaining. The caretaker had been 'consumed' years ago. Her succubae self was fading away. In a home with cherishing love, she might have a lifetime. A life made possible by two people in love with each other and overflowing with a new kind of love.

They could not go back to their original plane of existence. Magic is not sustaining on that plane. Also the form of white wings on a girl might be distracting on their world.

They could go to another plane of existence and be happy there.

The Succubae Queen, with gratitude, clears any debts of the couple. In exchange for their loving the wounded succubae for all their lives.

The Queen is very happy about this. A mood that is easily contagious to the other succubae.

There had been a failed attempt some years ago. The weak succubae only lived because the Queen herself intervened. Now there was hope for a happy life.