"Dreamy Forecastings"

The woman, that used to create kitten looks with her own magic, rests in a bed.

She knows the beds are for people that are sick and revives herself to go back to her own room.

A dreamy thought is hard to shake. Succubae had gathered around to admire her and proclaim how adorable she was.

It is odd, all the succubae have swirling halos of green and pink that spin above the horns on their heads.

She gets out of the bed and gently pulls off the present (the nightdress of small pink pearls). The gift pleases her so much. An encouragement that made her feel better in her heart.

She purposes to keep the box exactly where she found it. A constant reminder that she was thought of as 'good' enough to get a present.

She puts on loose pants and a partially zipped hoodie. When she goes to where the present appeared, there is a second box.

Addressed to the Succubae Queen.

She carries the box quickly to find the queen.

The queen is discussing some matters with those that were recently rescued.

When opened the package has a nightdress in emerald green small pearls (which the queen finds delightful).

The resumes her discussion. A rescue mission to a far off plane of existence.

The woman knows the queens moods. It is not something she wants to risk.

The dream guides her to speak just generally (not to anyone specifically). The spinning halos. They would be like a mobile gate link.

When pressed she expounds on the idea.

Not a fixed point rift bridge. Not a fixed person rift bridge. A bridge with flexibility. Joining succubae magic and transforming the wavelengths with a second magic material. Each point holds the fields the one at the far end can swing and seek. Possibly even retrieve.

It becomes an experiment among the succubae. They separate the night dresses to use the magic laced beads that came from Nicholas's Wish Fulfillment Center.

The experiment seems a failure until the Magic girl touches the rescued person that does not look like a succubae.

They move to the very large room to try it in greater ranges.

The magic girl says her strength and hold is the weakest. Suggesting that she use a medical magic technique.

Just like when she pressed her body into a hurt vampire girl, she would put her arms into the other. Bracing her elbow to the hip bone and her hand to the rib bones.

The girl was ready. Despite her nervous complexion.

The work was many minutes, but they pulled Lauren Cooper out of the realm.

Lauren begged at once and earnestly to please also save her husband.

In the desert was a large sphinx lion with wings that would howl on nights when the memories of his noble wife were clear. A thing which kept humans far away

He keeps a companion. A fire spirit that reminds him somehow vaguely of that wife. The fire spirit is fine with being detained. He gets to find dry things and even though thousands of years have passed; he wonders if humans have forgiven him. Forgiven him for the day he ate a human.

The chain of magical energy is visible to the large winged spirit lion. They say the name Lauren Cooper and the lion sprit holds on.

Back in the succubae realm; the strain on the human magic girl is intense, and she feels torn inside. But she simply will not let a bad thing happen. She can't let sadness enter another life because of her.

The large sphinx spirit lion appears in the room and at once Lauren Cooper runs to hold him.