"The Tragic Scenario"

I blink back to where I arrived. I feel like I might shiver.

The experience was not pleasant to watch.

The beings there tell me that the experience was no fantasy. It was just an experience, but an interactive experience for that person. The person known as 'the tragic little one'.

They tell me to expect a different experience that is much happier even though the place looks the same.

I blink into it and then blink back to them.

"Baecrush, knowing how that experience was intended to be. Do you feel different about the first one you saw?"

With a little thinking I tell them that it is actually more tragic because it was not supposed to be so sad.

"Yes, we agree with you Baecrush. This was a hurdle because we honor 'the tragic little one' by following their request. That none should leave Pinnacle if they think the tragic experience was inconsequential.

If you were to stay here, you would be asked to experience that scenario again and answer how it made you feel.

We offer you the choice now. You could just leave us and not be evaluated any further."

I try to make sure I see what they are saying. They would not have needed me to have six women as a support if they were really done with the task. If I was only asked to experience just that one event.

"You are right Baecrush. There is more. But we want to evaluate you some more before we tell you all the details."

If you are willing, we will send you into some prepared learning experiences.

The first one is ancient. Older than any here. They call it "This Is How They Get You".