"The Last Backup Site"

Ginny has spent two months with these six girls. The days have a regular pattern.

Three or four sets of 'crush' practice. Rest periods and sometimes trips into the virtual demonstration and training system for relaxing showering. Ginny spends time in that isolated space to braid and fashion the girls' virtual hair.

Inside the virtual place (and sometime outside), Ginny will lead conga line dances and other old behaviors.

The most recent success in training was in understanding the trouble with 'over grip'. Pushing too tightly using 'crush'. Like putting your hands together and squeezing with full force. A waste of endurance.

Baecrush is the strongest crusher known. Maybe twice as good. She had nuance and skill. Ginny is clumsy and nowhere as capable. She ranks at maybe 'just' good enough to survive a real threat.

Not that she would get a chance to test it. Baecrush's body is a resource of extreme value.

The girls like Ginny and Ginny adores these youngsters. Especially the sometimes oppressed 'path walker'. Ginny is as intuitive as her supporters in sensing when she is caught in a turmoil of future paths.

Ginny reports her progress to the others in Pinnacle often enough. She does not even need to let the system put her under.

It is a nice situation. This place. They built it in a stable spot. Built during a time when the cold environment offered good protection to the structure.

Designed as a fail safe. A backup. It is the last system of Pinnacle to survive. It has held up pretty well.