"Satisfaction Management"

A middle-aged man has showered and shaved. He wears clothes that are socially casual and sits down at a place for reading and writing.

"It is time." He thinks.

He holds his hand over top the back of the other hand. Letting himself feel the invisible mark left there about eight years ago.

He whispers "New contract inquiry."

Before him appears a small magic portal (ringed in a dark blue, vibrant energy). The face of a lovely succubae smiles and looks back at him. How can she help him today?

"Well, I am a repeat customer. But I am sure my request is most unheard of."

The kind succubae on the other of the portal slips in an encouraging remark. Your request is not as rare as you think.

"I would like to make the small type of deal as the last time. A Succubae will arrive and talk with me. Portraying different types of woman (that I request). Answering both the things they would say and then also things they would think but not say.

The last time was very useful. I got many dialogs to put into stories and my ability to create dialogs has been much better.

I feel the culture has changed since seven years ago. They way women talk and what they want is more open. Yet, more demanding to have looks that appear idealized. Not just hair doo and dresses."

The succubae pulls closer to the screen, but also appears to lean back and relax.

Yes, I understand. We succubae are naturally hair free and can magically shift the perceptions of others. Human women have elaborate grooming tasks. The tasks to achieve the idealized look can be either daily or applied in ways the last longer. None of them are just easy. Some procedures leave the skin swollen and sore for days.

All kinds of injections to plump flesh, injections to relax, bleaching to smooth skin color, and colors added.

I can tell you that we often get contracts from human women. To arrive and duplicate their form. Letting them see for themselves how different approaches would look to others. How it looks in a social event. How it looks in a beach environment. How it looks in different style clothes in different colors.

Human women work very hard to conform.

It can be very disappointing. To keep a high level of youthful and attractive requirements as a part of daily life.

It is easy to let the effort slide. If there appears to be an important potential relationship, they might spend days trying to get all the services done.

It can be very hard when the work does not get the recognition they were looking for. Especially, when it was to attract just one person.

Even more when they knew that person could only be held temporarily. A thing of surrender for an 'at hand temptation' (that never happens).

They often contract us succubae to offer just consolation, and..

He interrupts "This is wonderful, but we did not actually make a contract here today."

The succubae leans closer to the portal. Yes, I know. When we feed off a person. It creates an affinity for them. When you made the contract before you were stressed and worried. You wanted new dialogs for stories. We succubae all faintly share a bit in your life experiences.

The stories you write about succubae are fun and positive. In some ways, we all could say that you have gained a credit.

You do appear to be more relaxed now (several years later).

"Hmm. Yes. I was eager to win an online writing contest. It drove me. I wanted to be discovered. It never happened in the way I wanted. I have found a nice place to write. I get acknowledgements and have become a person to give advice. It is not bad."

The succubae takes in a deep breath. We did not get to making a contract, but we see you as a candidate for a different service.

Match making.

You would benefit from a relationship that gave you someone to ask these kinds of questions (anytime of day).

"Ohh. But I am very introverted. Authors are a rare group. To find ones that could get along, to find each other. It would be nearly impossible to.."

Just take a little time to think about it. We succubae have skills that overcome those worries.

Also, think of it this way. There are people we provide services for that are very like you. They just want to talk or get fashion advice. We have a feel for who you are and we have a feel of who they are.

Just think about it.

I feel like you want to write for the next several hours. Go ahead. Write, then reflect on the idea.

It can take a woman hours to get prepared for even a causal meeting with someone new. So spend time writing and get back to us. Maybe before early evening tonight.

We know how you like stories with a promising ending.