Spoopy Fears

Maxx's POV

Myself, Cody and Zach was heading out to go to this haunted house because it's spooky season and we need a few spooks. I found this house online which looked haunted and spooky, so I phoned up the owner and asked if we could take a tour around it, but he said "Before you come. I must warn you about the ghosts. There is a slight chance you might not make it out alive." But I told the boys about it and they said that he was just trying to make it more presentable for their customers.

Pulling my phone off charge, I realised that Zach was slowly walking across the hallway and never acknowledged I was in my room. So I slowly walked up behind him and shouted "Hey Zach!" He jumped up in fear and screamed "MAXX YOU'RE AN IDIOT!" I laughed and ran downstairs.

Then suddenly I found Cody's and Zach's backpacks, as soon as I found their backpacks I took a couple of googly eyes out of my pocket and stuck 2 eyes on each backpack. At this point of time I was bored seen as Cody took forever to get ready.

Finally, Zach and Cody came downstairs and grabbed their backpacks ready to head out. I was already waiting at the door with my backpack. As soon as they touched the bottom step, I ran towards the car and sat in the passengers seat. Can you tell I'm excited for this?

The car took forever to arrive at the house, mostly because Zach is a slow driver. Bust as we arrived, the house was glowing purple with a misty fog around it. I was so excited that I opened the door and walked out towards the house before Zach parked. Honestly I forgot he was driving but ops.

Zach finally parked on the road and they walked towards me. I grabbed held of both of their hands and dragged them towards the house. Cody looked at my face which was full of joy and said "You're really excited for this aren't you Maxx?" Smiling at him, I Screamed "Yes Codes!" They laughed as I ran towards the door and knocked on it.

There was an old yet frail man. He gave us the keys and mumbled "The house is yours for the night" then slowly walked away.

I jingled the keys and went inside. I waited until Zach and Cody was inside and then I locked the door and placed the keys by a table near the side of the door.

I was looking around the house while Cody and Zach was also walking around. The room was decorated with orange and black fairy lights. There was a few carved pumpkins around the house with candle lights in them.

My stomach was growling so I began to walk to the kitchen. Yelling "Cody! Zach!" I waited for their response. After five minutes of waiting, Cody came downstairs and looked worried "Have you seen Zach?" Slowly I looked around and shook my head "No I thought he was with you"

We heard a loud crash from upstairs, so myself and Cody quickly ran upstairs. Silence grew round the room as we entered. Nothing was there. No Zach. Nobody.

Until I saw a figure walk past the door, I pulled Cody towards me and told him to shush while I pointed at the figure. I could see the fear in Cody's eyes, they turnt to a dark blue instead of his natural sky blue colour.

We waited until the figure walked away from the door, then we walked out. But as soon as Cody took the first step out, a radio turnt on. Panicking with fear I hid in a nearby closest, while Cody was still trying to hide. Hearing the footsteps of this monster, I could tell that it was coming close to Cody. Panicking, I closed my eyes and took deep breaths.

Suddenly all I heard was a manly scream from Cody. Kidnapped? Murdered? These answers, to complex questions swam through my head full of thoughts. Stupidly, I went out of the closet and looked for the monster who took my friends.

"Zach! Cody! Where are you...?" I screamed.

My chest felt like it was going to explode, my panic attack only seemed to get worse and worse. Jelly legs, sweaty hands and butterflies dancing in my stomach, I slowly walked downstairs, still calling for Zach and Cody.

Aching Pains came from my heart. But then I heard loud footsteps running quickly towards me. I tried to run but it grew closer and closer to me.

Suddenly, I tripped over a lose floorboard and injured my knee. The figure was behind me, grabbing my ankles. I was screaming but then I felt a sharp yet cold needle being inserted into my leg. My vision began to blur and my arms felt heavy.

I slowly mumbled "Cody...Zach...Where are you?..." until I was out cold.