Circus Freaks

(This was written by @_lonely.dancer_ on Instagram)

Since he knew himself, Cody lived in a circus.

He didn't know his parents were. He was told they died.

Of course, when you think about it, living in a circus sounds fun, but for Cody it was everything but fun. Sure on stage he looked very happy, but behind it, it was very different.

The owners of the circus made him live in a cage, they were barely giving him enough food and they all called him a "freak."

Every night, when Cody was in his cage, he couldn't help but wonder how it would be like if he wouldn't be apart of the circus, if his parents would still be alive. Imagining this was his only happiness.

When Cody grew up, nothing changed. They still weren't giving him food, they didn't give him a bigger cage, even though he barely fit it the one he had anymore.

The only difference was that Cody made two friends. Zach and Maxx, who were also attractions.

Since the day they've became friends they were the "circus freaks."

Their cages were put in the same place at night and that's how they became friend. Late night talks were making all three of them feel better no matter what they went through in the daytime.

One of the things they had in common was the fact that all of them wanted revenge. And so, for months and months they've been planning how to get out of that circus. But they weren't just gonna leave, they wanted the others to feel as bad as they felt all those years.

One day after their performance, they found, in a room with lots of things, matches and gasoline. The two things they needed to make everyone pay.

They poured gasoline everywhere, got out and lighted the match. They dropped the match and soon enough the whole circus was on fire.