Text me Kelly

(Depressive thought warnings)

Maxx' POV

I was happily enjoying my time out with my friend, Brendon, as we just strolled down to the local town shopping center. Everything was good until he has shown up. This was the toxic friend that Brendon mentioned every so often. His name was Levi, he never did like me, always saw me as a friend stealer.

So, as me and Brendon was peacefully walking toward a corner shop to grab something to eat. There he was... Standing right beside us as he came out of nowhere, we didn't notice until we turned a sharp corner. Brendon crashed right into Levi's side. Helping Brendon up I looked over at Levi, he was glaring at me.

Smiling weakly, I said "Hey Levi... How come you're out in town?"

Still glaring at me, he mumbled "I was just out to buy a few things for Christmas... And then I saw Brendon and deiced to walk over here."

Slowly I nodded, "And you planned to make Brendon crash right into you?"

He just laughed smiling over at Brendon.

Rolling my eyes, I mumbled to myself "Hilarious..." Brendon slightly heard and jokingly nudged me to make me be polite. There was no way I'm being polite to this guy; he is rude to me, so I'm allowed to be rude back.

Levi was talking to Brendon for what felt like an hour, so I went on my phone just scrolling through Twitter.

As I finished browsing through every social media account I have, I looked up and noticed I was alone in the middle of a High street.

Great... I got ditched by what I thought was my best friend...

Sighing, I went into the shop grabbing some food and paying for it. Walking whilst eating, I was looking around for them until it got dark. Because its winter months it gets dark very quickly now. By very quickly, I mean it gets dark about 4pm.

So, I gave up with trying to find them and realised that I don't need a friend who deiced to ditch me for another person. Slowly walking over to the bus stop, I sat on the cold bench and looked through the bus timetables.

It was a 30-minute wait, but it was either I walk home in the dark or stay waiting for a bus.

So many buses past and went without any passengers, I just sat watching them pass. At first, I started to count them but the time I got to 10 I gave up. The night was just getting darker and colder with every bus that went past. I was here freezing... I wonder where Brendon is.

My mind was taking a dark turn of thoughts. What if I was the bad friend? What if I did something wrong to Brendon that I didn't realise? Maybe I was the terrible one...

Thoughts continued to wander freely in my mind. I didn't give them any permission to be there, but they stayed there.

The winds grew a frosty breath, I was shivering in my minds of thoughts. My wrists felt a sharp pain as I saw strings being wrapped around multiple times around my wrists. The string continued to tighten around my wrists like a python wrapping around someone's neck. I was shivering more, mostly from the cold but the fact that there is string wrapping around my wrists trying to cut off my circulation made me panic a lot. Who was doing this? I thought I was alone just waiting peacefully for my bus but then my mind had to get involved.

Slowly I laid down at the bus bench, I could not feel my arm anymore, but the string kept wrapping itself around and around like all my thoughts... They didn't leave me alone.

It felt like hours, the string was trying to cover my whole body. It was up to my neck at this moment in time. I had the feeling I was being wrapped up like a mummy, ready to be put in my tomb. This just led me to think that I still was the terrible friend that everyone would rather ditch for someone else.

But then my neck felt obstruct and it started to decrease the amount of oxygen I was inhaling. Panicking, I jumped up, but I also opened my eyes doing so... Maybe I was just dreaming.

I looked around the scene, and I was still at the same bus stop. It was still the same cold windy night and the time was 9:04.

Swiftly I turned to the timetables and soon realised that I just missed my bus. That was the last bus of the night... Great guess I'm walking home.

Slowly I got up from the slightly warm bench and began my walk. There weren't many people on the streets only a few teenagers. They were covered in many layers of clothing; I wish I brought a coat... I was stuck walking for 30 minutes in the freezing cold with just a long sleeve and jeans on.

My 30-minute walk home took about 46 minutes because I was shivering and at one point, I was barely moving from being so cold. As I got home, I grabbed the house key from under the grey plant pot. My shivering hands tried to put the key into the lock, but I dropped the key on the stone-cold concrete step. Steadily, I bent down picking the key up but as I did, I saw a thread of black string tied around the key... That wasn't there a minute ago. Maybe I was dreaming again, or someone might just be playing stupid games with me... But as my panicky mind grew more fear, I quickly got into my house double locking the door and got into bed making sure that both of my animals are tucked up by me...

Different Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें