I Want You (Gone)

Maxx's POV

Looking at Skye, I shouted, "No, that's it! I want you... I want you gone! Get out of my life! I don't want you near me! Goodbye, Skye!"

Skye and I have been dating for a couple of years now.

But now I just feel like the emotions have left. Just being with her isn't the same as what it was before...

I do admit, I think I went a bit harsh on her. However, she was fine with it, she left out through the door taking her things. Without even crying...Maybe she wanted to break up. Maybe, she felt the same way I did.

After I did kick her out, she messaged me saying how she didn't love me anymore and hat she was cheating with me when our relationship was happening.

This made me grow anger, how can she let me believe she still loves me when she is going behind my back, cheating!

First I started to delete her number, then I moved on to deleting every photo of her and me on my phone. I didn't need them.

After that I tore down the photos on the wall, gathering them all up into a pile by the fire pit. Putting some gasoline in the pit and lighting it with a match, I began to throw the photos on the burning flames.

Instantly, I phoned up a door lock place to get my locks on the doors changed as Skye still had keys to my house. I didn't want her coming back here begging for me to take her back.

But then I was thinking, maybe it's best to start fresh off in a new state. I would finally be free and start a new life away from my old life.