I May Not Be Fred Flinstone But I Can Make Your Bed Rock

Cody's POV

Slowly walking over to the shops, I saw her... The most beautiful girl in New Jersey.

She had thick blond hair with blue and green eyes. Wearing an over-sized hoodie and some ripped jeans... She looked beautiful...

But nobody would ever fall in love with a person like me... Look at me, I got dark black emo hair, with black clothes to go with my hair. Everyone keeps telling me "It's just a phase Cody... Don't worry about it too much."

But it's not... It's not a phase. This is me and I can be whoever I want to be. I don't need anyone telling me what I can and can't do.

So I walk up to the girl smiling while she just tries to avoid all eye contact with me.

Looking at her I said, "Hey, I'm Cody. I go to your school... You might have seen me around? I was just wondering if you want to hang out some time?"

She laughed looking at me, "Sorry but I'm not who you think I am..."

I looked at her blankly... What does she mean I'm not who she thinks she is. As I was in my daydreaming state, I saw her walking off onto a motorbike... But... She... She doesn't seem like a biker girl. She seems more like a girl who chills with a book...

Well I guess I took her in the wrong way... They do say neve