CHAPTER 6

I ran to my room, not wanting these unwanted tears to slip out of my eyes. My life was just so shitty. And only because he lied. He left me in this hell-hole. I didn't deserve this. Not these glares of digust i was getting from those kids and neither the feeling of solitude. I hated everything, everyone. All i wanted was to rest in my room, wipe away these tears before they spill out of my eyes. That was all what i wanted. 

Taking the key out of my hoodie's pocket, I grabbed the doorknob to insert the key in its hole. My face froze with shock to realize that it was open. it had creaked open, slightly but enough to make the terror grow in my eyes. Did i lock the door? Yes, Obviously. Or is my mind playing tricks on me again?

Shaking my head, to clear my vision, I took a breath. Maybe I had forgetton to lock my room. Not a big deal. No need to over react. Just a simple mistake. Glad to have solved the matter, I pushed open the door, only to let out a gasp. My room! What the...

It was wrecked. everything was... messed up. From the Bed sheet covers to the borrowed library book. Everything thrown vigorously  to the floor. Someone - with the access to my key - had broken in my room and completely ruined it. If this was a joke, a prank, then i did not find it funny. And if it was done as a revenge... why would anyone take revenge on me? 

I needed to think clearly. The right thing to do was to tell Alex. Yes, a complaint. That would work. Everyone is afraid of Alex. It was bound to work. Giving another glance at my room, I ran back to her office. My tears replaced with burning fire in my eyes.

I ran, with my legs weak. I needed to reach her office. The last thing i know is that the culprit is probably still here. In this very hall i'm running in. 

Just then, i tripped hard on the floor, My head meeting the floor with a thud. I groaned in pain, my skin hot with its agony. The room was silent, Every eye set on me but no one cared to help. My leg throbbed as I tried to look at it. Giving a grunt, a attempted to lift myself but before i could, weight was put on my back and yelped, softly. 

"See, that's why you're not allowed to run in the halls," my ears perked up with fear, the voice familiar, "You never know when you fall."

It was Jaden. That weird psycho had his foot on my back to keep me from standing up. I was not surprised that he had pushed me to fall. 

"What are you doing?" I demanded, but it came out weak. Scared. 

i didn't have time for this. Not at all. I had to go to Alex. She was my only hope. 

Jaden snarled, grabbing the back of my shirt, Raising me up. I scowled at him, biting back the urge to punch him square on the face. 

He pushed me the wall, with full force. It would have been useless to call for help, given that no one bothered to give us a second glance. Jaden was obviously a bully no one wanted to mess with. Plus, i didn't want to act desperate. 

"What are you doing?" I repeated my unanswered question, hoping he'd loosen his grip on me. 

But instead he gave me a smirk, "Didn't i tell you to come to the auditorium?"

I didn't reply. It was stupid to answer something he already knew.

"Let me go." i hissed, "I got better things to do then argue with a nut-hole."

He laughed, all evil, "I can't. She wants you."

I glared, "What the hell are you talking about?"

"If you don't shut up, then I swear you'll regret what I do next." his tone suddenly serious.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. Jaden had pressed me so hard against the wall that I thought it might break. 

"You're coming with me." he said, simply, before dragging me by my hair. I tried to control the pain, not pushing away from him. If i did, then my hair would be ripped of. No doubt Jaden wasn't going to release me. So, unwillingly I limped with him, flushing when everyone started looking at me. That was all these kids were good for apparently. 

But i didn't argue. Even with him doing this to me. At least i caught my culprit. Or...maybe he caught me. Whatever. Either way, i was confident that he was the one to have thrashed my room.