[C.38] The Truth

(A/N: I can't use the usual font I use on my point of views because the app I use is in my phone, but bummer because my phone's broken and I can't repair it because our town is on lockdown, so as of the moment I will be using my laptop or old phone in writing new chapters)

 • A U T H O R ' S  P. O. V •

"T–Training?" Sooyoung stuttered, her eyes filled with panic, because again, they know something the whole academy doesn't know, "For what?"

"You all heard it right, further information about what this is all about will be discussed tomorrow, then we will be having your first day of training on Monday next week," Their teacher explained. "I am already telling you now to not treat this as a joke, and we will be expecting your full cooperation, am I understood?"

Everyone in the room nodded their heads albeit being confused.

"Ms. Bae, Ms. Park, and Ms. Manoban," The three women's eyes were then diverted to their teacher at the mention of their names. "Can you three please proceed to the principal's office?"

All of their classmate's attention were soon directed at them, their confusion becoming more prominent in their faces, they were wondering why specific names were being called to the said office, they weren't the only ones doing so, but the three girls may have a rough idea on why they were being called. Though they wish they were wrong because their thoughts basically spelled 'danger'.

Irene looked lost for a second, but she regained her composure before standing up first, the younger girls following in suit. She then proceeded to approach the door and waited for Lisa and Sooyoung to walk first before trailing behind them. The atmosphere was nowhere near comfortable as they walked which was very unusual, considering their natural boisterous selves especially when being put together.

"Guys," They all halted at the first sound that was made between them since they exited the classroom, which happened to be the soft voice of Irene, "I have to tell you something, this information will be revealed next week, but I feel the need to tell you this already since you guys are no strangers to this situation, you know well what's going on."

Irene looked at them guiltily. "Our assumptions were right, a war may rise soon."

Both of their hearts dropped as all the colors on their faces faded away, they knew it was coming, yet they were still too afraid to finally face the fact that history was going to repeat itself, but as much as possible they won't allow that.

"Especially to you Lis, you have all the rights to know about this since you have royal blood flowing through your veins," Irene looked at Lisa, "I am deeply sorry, your highness."

"It's okay unnie, I understand," Lisa gave the older girl a small smile, "And I already told you, I still feel awkward being called 'your highness'."

Sooyoung and Irene chuckled. "Well, you better get used—"

"Your h–highness?"

The three of them paled, hearing a voice that belongs to neither of them, they slowly turned around to see a confused but also shocked Jungkook. "Did I hear it right?"

"G–Gguk! What are you doing here?" Sooyoung awkwardly smiled, the uneasiness in her voice was very notable.

"Mr. Kim sent me here to accompany you guys, and he said my father's  looking for me too," He furrowed his brows at them, "But what were you saying earlier? I don't understand."