[C.11] The Paintings

• 𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 ' 𝐒 𝐏. 𝐎. 𝐕 •

The four girls breathed rather, harshly out of too much nervousness and pressure.

Back in the Other World they thought the worst thing that could happen to them were their monthly exams, they totally didn't expect leading kingdoms.

"We're near girls, get ready to meet the royalties." Seulgi informed them.

Just by the mere mention of the word royalties, their nervousness increased times ten.

Chaeyoung suddenly halted, causing all of them to stop too.

"I don't know if I can do this." The nervous girl confessed.

"Stop being a chipmunk Chaeng and let's go!" Jennie practically dragged her.

"Wow, A plus for your pep talk there." Chaeyoung said sarcastically.

"Stop being sarcastic, that's my thing." Jennie smirked proudly.

"It's not my fault I can do it better than you." It was Rosé's turn to smirk.

Before Jennie can spit out another comeback, Jisoo was fast to stop their bickering.

"This is absolutely the worst time for bickering, so stop it will ya." Jisoo said her voice firm.

Jennie groaned while Chaeyoung stuck her tongue out at the cat eyed girl.

They continued to walk until Seulgi told them to stop so she and Soobin can talk to the guards of the Great Hall located in the Central Domain.

"Good morning Seulgi, Soobin, what brought you here early in the morning?" One guard greeted them, while the other one just nodded.

"Good morning Kyungsoo and to you too Chanyeol." Seulgi greeted them back.

"We're here to visit the Kings and Queens, I believe they haven't traveled back to their kingdoms yet." Soobin informed his hyungs, they might be guards but they're still really close with each other.

"No, no they haven't, and may we know why you want to visit them." Chanyeol asked.

Soobin and Seulgi really didn't want others to know their little secret yet, so they have to play it safe.

"We just want to ask them about something important and it's really private." Seulgi tried to reason out.

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol shared a look, they were hesitant but still let them in, they trust these people, they were one of the most loyal and devoted people to Enchancia, but their minds changed when their eyes landed on the five unfamiliar faces behind Seulgi and Soobin.

There were four girls and one boy, but the boy seemed awfully familiar

"They're with us, please trust us with this one, it's really important, but I can't tell you about it just yet." Seulgi pleaded.

It took about a minute before the guards opened the gates for them.

Seulgi and Soobin smiled at Kyungsoo and Chanyeol before turning to look at their group.